Hyper Gold

Microgaming and Gameburger studios present you with one of their latest 5×3 reel slot game with a flashy theme and high volatility. The Hyper Gold Slot has a rock-solid 96.08% RTP with an additional 0.25% derived from the win booster, raising it to a total of 96.33%. Hyper Gold features 25 paylines and three types of bonus features. So, let’s not waste any more time and plunge straight into this Hyper Gold slot review!

Hyper Gold Slot Review

Where Can I Play Hyper Gold Slot?


Microgaming presents a collaboration with Gameburger studios to bring us even more extraordinary games. Being brand new, as of 22nd of June 2021, Hyper Gold has some doppelgangers like Hyper Burst by Yggdrasil and Assassin Moon by Microgaming.

As the name suggests, this slot comes with a golden and flashy theme. Hyper Gold’s RTP is 96.08% with modern 5×3 reels and 25 paylines, as the classic 3-reel slots are practically outdated.

Bets range from a minimum of £0.10 to a fair maximum of £20. Three or more matching symbols must be linked for you to win. At a 30.33% hit frequency, you’ll win on almost every third spin!


Hyper gold is kind of a glamour-themed slot game. It’s illuminated precisely as it should be – not too dark and not too bright. It adds a quiz show feel to the experience, with catchy sound effects for top-notch entertainment!

The most valuable symbols are the wilds, rewarding you with 2x, 20x, or 500x your spin amount if you manage to hit 3, 4, or 5 of them on the reels. Less profitable symbols include J, Q, K, and A.

Another exceptionally valuable symbol is the dollar sign with a top payout of 25x your total stake, not accounting for the standard wilds.

Plain gold coins and gold bars come somewhere in between, and act as standard symbols for these kinds of slot games.


As previously mentioned, Hyper Gold is a high variance slot game. Still, at a 30.33% frequency, it’s not too shabby for a high volatility game.

The RTP is fair, standing at 96.08%. It can go up to 96.33% with the booster mode. The maximum win you can reach is 12,500x the stake you made. The stake ranges from £0,10 to £20, climbing to a mind-blowing £50 with the win booster! While utilizing this maximum wager, you can possibly bag up to £650,00! With the Link&Win feature, you can land on the jackpot and receive 5000x


Besides the standard features mentioned, there are three additional ones to expand your winnings even further. They’re the Win Booster, Link&Win, and the Free Spins feature. Stick with this Hyper Gold slot review to see what they’re all about!


The gameplay consists of scatters and casino chip symbols for free spins and a 5000x mega jackpot. Hyper Gold consists of 25 paylines, and their direction is from left to right.

Maximum wins are limited to 12,500x with the Win Booster. With scatters, you can unlock the Free Spins feature, and to get additional ten free spins, a scatter symbol must appear on a colossal block.


With this feature, you can raise your stakes to 2.5x. For the added funds, you’ll get a bonus casino chip symbol that will amp up your chances of activating the Link&Win feature.


As soon as you land between 6 and 14 casino chip symbols, you can trigger this feature, starting with three free spins. This feature concludes once all 15 positions get filled up with symbols. Every casino chip has a value of up to 20x and down to 1.5x your stake. Furthermore, you’ll come across Major, Minor, and Mini jackpots with values of 750x, 150x, and 50x your stake. If you somehow manage to fill up all 15 positions with casino chips, you will receive the grand 5000x Mega Jackpot!


To activate this feature, you need to get yourself three scatters at any place on the reels from a single spin. In the wake of a 1x stake payout, you’ll get a 10 free spins bonus. The three middle reels are conjoined to a single block throughout the feature and are made up of 3×3 colossal symbols. To get the 10 free spins bonus for a second time, you once again must land on a scatter symbol on the colossal block!


Hyper Gold is exceptionally similar to Microgaming’s Assassin Moon – even identical in terms of gameplay. Although volatile, we’re optimistic that you can win decent cash and have a rock-solid chance of hitting the Major 12,500x jackpot. So, ready your wallet or find an even bigger one because you’ll be getting lots of wins once you unlock the Link&Win feature!

Hyper Gold Profile

Slot Varience - High



Release Date: 2021
Studio: Microgaming
Game Type: Video Slot
Reels: 5
Paylines: 25
Stake Range: 0.10 - 20.00

Jackpot - 12,500x


Hyper Gold Logo

Win Booster Feature, Link&Win Feature, Free Spins

3.5 Play now

More Slots From Microgaming

Game Image
The Bandit and the Baron
RTP: 94.15% | Variance: High
Game Image
Enchanting Relics Slot Review
RTP: 96.38% | Variance: High
by Microgaming
Game Image
Break Da Bank Again Megaways
RTP: 96.05% | Variance: High
by Microgaming