HUGO GOAL SLOT
Fans of Play n Go’s Hugo Slot series are in for a surprise as we approach this summer’s football spectacle in Russia. This 3 reel, 5 payline slot will keep you interested as you wait for the next game to start, and it could even pay you!
Hugo is a 1990s troll created by a Danish TV firm. He has now become the star of a worldwide media brand, including two Play n Go slot machines.
A footy-themed bonus round features all your favorite characters from the show, including the unfortunate Hugo who strives to keep the pens out and earn you a huge multiplier!
Warning, this little boy isn’t much of a ball saver, at least not while we played! Anyway, let’s get to the show and see what makes this game tick…
Hugo Goal Facts
- Hugo Goal is a 3 row, 3 reel, 5 payline slot with a 96.49 percent RTP.
- The game’s artwork is based on the cartoon series’ artwork. This time the action takes place in a little football stadium with all of Hugo’s friends cheering you on. If you win the bonus round, Hugo will take center stage.
- The game’s low-value symbols are football-related: balls, whistles, shoes, stop clocks, and linesman’s flags.
- The premium symbols are the characters from the stories – The Goat, Don Croco (the crocodile) and Afskylia.
- Hugo, the Wild, is the highest earning symbol, paying 80x for 3 on a payline. He also replaces all.
- Hugo Goal costs C$0.05p to C$100 every spin.
Hugo Goal Slot Specs
Any NON-WINNING spin might result in an action replay. This implies one character will appear twice on the reels. So keep spinning until you have a winning combination.
The remaining reels will spin if you obtain a non-winning spin when there are 2 stacks of the same low value symbol — football, refs flag, whistle, shoes, stop watches.
Bonus Penalty Shot
To trigger the Penalty Shoot Out Bonus, all symbols on the reels must be the same. Now our hero Hugo is between the sticks and you must pick how he saves each pen.
There are 5 shots to save, each with a rising multiplier. Each saving increases it by 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, and 10x. The multiplier is used to the bonus win – up to 800x if you get a screen of Hugo Wilds!
Hugo Goal has a 96.49 percent RTP and a modest variance. It’s not horrible, but it’s not going to appeal to hardcore slots players. It’s just for laughs, and the top payout of 800x is a tad low. But the colors and animations are fantastic, and the Penalty Shoot Out adds a good intensity to the game!
If football isn’t your thing, try Red Tiger Gaming’s Laser Fruit or Leander Games’ Afterlife Inferno.