If you enjoy gambling online and never miss a chance to collect enticing bonuses, you’ve come to the right place. The following article will shed light on the best online casinos with free spins no deposit bonuses available to Canadian players. We’ll explain what free spins offer, discuss their types, show you top-class slot sites, and tell you which slot games are the best choice. So, stay tuned and take notes!
Free Spins Casinos Canada
Software: Aristocrat, Barcrest Games, Betsoft, Habanero, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, NeoGames, NetEnt
Cash-out time: 1-3
Software: NetEnt, Play n Go, Thunderkick, Blueprint, Yggdrasil, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nolimit City, Push Gaming
Cash-out time: 1-3
Software: Play n Go, Quickspin, Elk Studios, Playson, Pragmatic Play, NextGen, NetEnt, Thunderkick, Microgaming, BetSoft
Cash-out time: 1-3
Software: NetEnt, Evolution, Quickspin, Microgaming, Play’n GO, BetSoft, Pragmatic Play
Cash-out time: 1-3 days
Software: IGT, NeEnt, Play n Go, Red Tiger Gaming, iSoftbet, Microgaming, Evolution, Nextgen
Cash-out time: 1-3
Software: Play n Go, Evolution, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, NextGen, iSoftBet
Cash-out time: 1-3 days
Software: Microgaming, Playtech, Evolution, Betsoft, Play’n GO, Realistic Games, Quickspin, Playson, Thunderkick,
Cash-out time: 1-3 days
The Slot Buzz Guide to Free Spins No Deposit
Ask anyone, and they’ll tell you that free spins are by far the most popular online casino bonus ever. Regardless of the gambling site you choose, you’ll come across at least one bonus spins offer that will boost your entire experience and increase the odds of winning.
Over time, slot sites have introduced different types of free spins. As you can suppose, the no deposit free spins are players’ favourites because you get them without investing any money.
However, many online slot sites include them in the Promotions section due to their popularity, making it difficult to choose the right platform. But that’s why we’re here — we’ll guide you through all the important things you should know and show you which slot sites offer the best deals. After reading this article, you’ll know which free spins casino bonus is the right choice for you.
What Are Free Spins Bonuses?
Before we get into any details, it might be best to explain what free spins are. Despite their name, most free spins aren’t actually free, as they require players to deposit a certain amount of money to activate the offer. Of course, that’s not the case with the no deposit free spins, but more on that later on.
Simply put, free spins give you a certain amount of spins to use while playing slots, during which you can collect big wins. However, given their nature, you can’t use them on any other online casino game.
Free spins on sign-up are the most beloved promotion for new players, but online casinos also offer different bonus spins for existing players. Jump to the next section to learn more about the specific free spin types.
Types of Free Spin Bonuses
Free spin casino bonuses come in all shapes and sizes. They are available as a standalone promotion or part of a welcome package. In any case, having bonus rounds that come from free spins gives a kick to your entire gambling adventure in any online casino.
The most common free spins types include:
- No deposit free spins — As the name suggests, you get free spins without having to invest your own money. You can find these welcome bonus offers at all Canadian online slot sites.
- Bonus spins/ Extra spins — This bonus type can be either a sign-up offer or one reserved for regular players. In any case, you will need to make a deposit before the casino allows you to spin the extra spins.
- No wager free spins — Free spins that have no wagering requirements are diamonds in the rough. Also called keep what you win free spins, these offers allow you to collect all the money without wagering the bonus a certain amount of times.
- Free cash — New or existing players may collect a small amount of money as a bonus. Afterwards, they can use the cash to play various games, including online slots. Although it isn’t a free casino spins bonus by definition, you still get free money to try out games.
- VIP free spins — Loyal players or high rollers can enter a VIP program and access various benefits, including exclusive promotions. As they advance through the levels, they unlock additional perks and bonuses, including VIP free spins.
Free Spins on Sign Up
If you spot a free spins no deposit bonus as a sign up offer, you might need some help collecting it. To get your hands on the prize, you’ll need an account, so here’s a step-by-step guide you can easily follow:
- Go to the chosen online casino and select the Join or Sign Up option.
- Fill out a form with all the required information, and, if necessary, insert a bonus code.
- After confirming the registration, the casino will reward you with no deposit free spins you can use to explore the slot department.
However, if the bonus requires a first deposit, you’ll visit the Cashier, choose the preferred payment option, and fund the account. After the payment goes through, you can claim free spins and start your online gambling adventure with a boost.
Best Slot Games for Free Spins in 2022
Sometimes, the best free spins you get are tied to a specific game. Even if they aren’t, the overwhelming number of online slots might make it difficult for you to decide where to start. That’s why we’ve chosen the most popular slot machine titles Canadians can play and those that come as part of a casino’s free spins package. Take a look:
- Book of Dead — The iconic Play’n GO release boasts a classic 5×3 grid with ten adjustable paylines. Loaded with action, the mystery and adventure slot game offers free spins, jackpots, and other engaging features.
- Starburst — The smash hit from NetEnt was released in 2013 and has dominated the scene ever since. Drawing inspiration from Bejewelled, this slot boasts action-packed gameplay with expanding wilds and free spins.
- Gonzo’s Quest — This is another NetEnt’s success that takes its players on an immersive adventure with five bet levels, free spin bonus rounds, and a 25,000-coin jackpot.
- Bonanza — Released by Big Time Gaming, this slot boasts six reels and a varying number of rows. Using a Megaways engine, the game has massive win potential with 117,649 paylines. With superb graphics and engaging gameplay, this classic is a perfect choice for a free spins casino bonus.
“Keep What You Win” Free Spins Casino Bonus
We’ve mentioned that some of the best free spin casino bonuses allow you to keep what you win. Although rare, these bonuses come without wagering requirements, meaning when you’ve used up all the extra spins, you can withdraw the money you’ve collected instantly.
You won’t have to go through gruelling wagering requirements and use the additional money to meet the bonus terms. Once you’re done playing slots, you can simply go to the Cashier and request a payout. Of course, we’d be remiss not to remind you to read the fine print carefully — you don’t want to risk losing the coins.
New Free Spins Casinos 2023
New slot sites will offer free spins or introduce enticing bonus offers and deals to attract players and build a customer base. Aside from enticing promotions, rookie casinos tend to offer unique gaming options. So, if you’re on the lookout for new casino free spins offers, just consult our page, and we’ll gladly point you towards some of the best platforms you can explore.
Terms and Conditions
Like any other casino bonus, free spins come with specific terms and conditions that dictate how players should use the offer. To make the most out of it, you need to respect every item on the list and read the fine print carefully before committing. Below, we discuss the most important pieces of the free spins T&Cs.
Essentially, wagering requirements tell you how many times you need to wager the bonus before the winnings you’ve collected from free spins are available for withdrawal. Some online casinos have low free spins wagering requirements, making it easier to fulfill the terms and cash in on your wins.
However, you may come across a platform that has steep playthrough requirements, meaning you’d have to invest more time and money to convert the winnings into withdrawable cash.
No Deposit Free Spins — Bonus Codes
Sometimes, a casino will require a bonus code to activate the free spins. Typically, you’ll find a designated field during the registration or just before you opt-in for the offer. By using no deposit bonus codes, you’re letting the casino know you want to collect the free spins promotion.
Bonus Expiry Date
Another thing you always need to look out for is the bonus expiration date. While bonus funds can last up to 30 days, free spins have a more limited timeframe. In some online casinos, you’ll find extra spin offers that are valid for 24 hours, meaning you have to use them quickly and meet the wagering requirements.
Therefore, make sure you get all the important information about the expiration date to avoid losing your winnings.
Restricted Slot Games
Certain online casino platforms offer free spins tied to specific games or software providers. This means you can’t play any slot you like, only the ones mentioned in the bonus terms and conditions.
Can I win real money with a no deposit free spins casino bonus?
Yes, you can win real money by playing online slots. This applies to all free spins promotions. However, you need to respect the wagering requirements and other bonus terms that make money withdrawable. If you fail to do so, your no deposit free spins casino winnings are considered forfeited.
Can I use the free spins no deposit bonus on all casino games?
Unless bonus terms state otherwise, you can use the free spins casino bonus to play any slot available on the platform. Of course, given that you obtain spins and not bonus money, the offer applies solely to slot games.
Do all online casino free spins offers require a bonus code?
No, not all bonus spins require promo codes for activation. If you have to use a special code to trigger the offer, you’ll find a field where you can enter it.
Does every free spins no deposit bonus have wagering requirements?
No, some Canadian online slot sites boast no deposit free spins bonuses without wagering requirements. These are also known as keep what you win free spins, where you can immediately cash out all the winnings.
Where can I find the best no deposit free spins bonus offers?
If you scroll back up to the article, you’ll find the top-rated Canadian casinos that provide new and existing players with the best free spins bonus offers.