A playful, cheeky Arabian cartoon-themed slot featuring a 95.97 percent RTP and medium variance. It has two Free Spins bonuses, one with a sticky wild reel and the other with stacked wilds, re-spins, and extra spins. Per spin, you can win up to 1,347 times your bet.
Cash Camel Slot RTP, Review and Recommended Slot Sites (iSOFTBET)
Where To Play Cash Camel Slot
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CASH CAMEL SLOT
Wild Wally, an Arabian slot from iSoftBet featuring a cheeky looking camel and a grinning cactus in a turban, debuted in our casinos in February 2018. It’s a fun game with a large number of Free Spins — up to 100 in total.
In reality, Cash Camel contains two Free Spins features, one of which includes a stack of sticky wilds on the centre reels. In the other bonus round, you can add to your free spins stash.
This game isn’t difficult to understand; it’s all about those two aspects, plus a few stacked symbols in the main game.
Let’s learn more…
Some Crucial Details About the Cash Camel Slot
- Cash Camel is a 5-reel, 3-row slot with 20 fixed paylines. From left to right, it pays out for identical symbols on a payline.
- There are nine symbols in total, with the lesser value ones being the card symbols from nine to ace, and the higher value ones being the scorpion, reptile, wolf, and cobra (which pays out 25x for five in a row).
- The Wild symbol is Wild Wally the cactus himself, and it replaces all other symbols save his camel, which is the scatter.
- Because Wild Wally is stacked on reel three, he can help you earn extra money — more on that later.
- The Arabian concept is well-executed, with excellent cartoon images and a pleasant soundtrack.
- This is a medium variance game with some respectable winnings in the regular game, but the true treasures are found in the free spins – it only takes a little effort to figure out how to open the lock.
- From $0.20 to $20 each spin, Cash Camel is available on all smartphones.
How Does A Cash Camel Work?
The fundamental game is simple, and this slot is pleasing to the eye, so it’s entertaining to watch while you’re looking for a bonus round and waiting for those picture symbols to appear.
The following is how the two aspects operate together:
Cash Camel Free Spins Feature – To activate this feature, you must land the Cash Camel scatter three times or more. You will receive one free spin for one scatter, two free spins for two scatters, ten free spins for three scatters, twenty free spins for four scatters, and thirty free spins for five scatters.
But there’s also a multiplier at play here: Wild Wally can appear stacked on reel three, increasing your multiplier by one each time he does, up to a maximum of 10x.
And then there’s…
Wild Wally Cactus Bonus Feature — To activate this feature, you must land Wild Wally stacked on the middle reel. If you do, you’ll be able to choose from one of four barrels to choose how many spins you’ll receive — 5, 7, 8, or 10.
The good news is that your stacked Wild in the centre reel will stay in place for the duration of your free spins, and contributing symbols will be held for a re-spin after each winning spin. This continues until your win cannot be enhanced any further.
What Is The Best Way To Win At Cash Camel?
This is actually a very well-made game. It’s not overly complicated or crammed with features, but if you have enough spins and keep adding to them as the multiplier increases, you can rack up some substantial prizes in the bonus rounds. Of course, there is no magic formula for accomplishing this. But, as a quick recap, here’s our five-point strategy for winning on iSoftBet’s Cash Camel.
- CASH CAMEL SCATTERS – You’ll need the cheeky camel to appear four times in order to have a chance at his bonus round. To get you started, you’ll earn 30 free spins.
- Wild Wally Stacks – When Wild Wally stacks on reel 3 in any portion of the game, he can unlock enormous wins — in the Cash Camel bonus, he increases your multiplier by 1x each time he lands, but you’ll need him to land a few times to reach close to 10x, then land a high value payline to get a big win.
- Wild Wally Cactus Bonus – This round can be delectable if you make a lucky selection and reveal 10 free spins – remember the wild is stacked throughout on reel 3 AND you get re-spins with held symbols – it reminds me of Barber Shop Uncut.
- Play it safe – Cash Camel, like a few other iSoftBet games, has a high variance. So, be mindful of your money; you’ll need a bankroll and should begin with a little stake to obtain some playing time.
- Choose a regulated Canadian casino to play at, and only play at licenced slot sites. At The Slot Buzz, you can choose from a list of the greatest.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
This is a great game that demonstrates that you don’t need a lot of features and extra symbols to make a slot work. There are only two bonus rounds, but they both have the potential to pay off handsomely. The beautiful part is that you get a good number of Free Spins, and when you combine it with the numerous re-spins and extra spins, as well as the multipliers, you have a lot of potential.
Camel Cash is a fun game to play.