ALL ABOUT THE SLOT BOOK OF GODS
This studio is fantastic, but they aren’t known for being prolific; instead, they make up for their lack of quantity with quality. So we were startled to see that a new BTG slot is on the way just a few weeks after the release of Extra Chilli.
Book Of Gods is the name of the game, and it is accessible at all Big Time Gaming casinos.
Those expecting another Megaways™ blockbuster with 117,649 ways to win will be disappointed – this one only has 243 paylines! But hold your horses, for it also has a 4,860x top payoff, a free spins round with limitless re-triggers, and cloning symbols that flood the reels in the base game.
Overall, it’s a fantastic advance over many of the tried-and-true ‘Book’ games, such as Book of Ra and Book of Dead.
There’s also a Feature Drop™ feature, which allows you to purchase your way into the Free Spins round without having to wait for it to start!
Let’s learn more…
The Basics of the Book of Gods Slot
- Book of Gods is a five-reel, three-row slot with 243 ways to win.
- The RTP for Book of Gods is 96.35 percent.
- The game’s backdrop is an Egyptian landscape including the Nile and Pyramids set against a blue sky with beautiful clouds. The reels are set between two temple pillars, with the Book of Gods open to the right of the screen. The book identifies which symbol for that spin is the Cloning symbol.
- Low-value symbols are represented by the cards, which range from 9 to Ace.
- The Gods of the Afterlife, Sun, Moon, and Earth are high-value emblems. For five consecutive wins, the highest pays out 20 times.
- Keep an eye out for the Book of Gods Wild-Scatter symbol (it counts as both) — it may pay out up to 30 times your bet AND activate free spins.
- The Book of Gods slot may be played for anywhere from C$0.10 to C$40 each spin.
Cloning Symbols in the Book of Gods
ONE of the lower value symbols (9 through Ace) will be nominated as a CLONING symbol on EVERY spin in the main game. It will appear on the left-hand pages of the book, to the left of the reels.
This symbol will be cloned and stack up and down the reel it appears on if it is part of a winning payline. This might help you come up with more winning lines.
Landing 3 or more Book of Gods scatters during a basic game spin activates the Free Spins feature. Three scatters will award 15 spins, four will award 20, and five will award 25.
During Free Spins, the cloning symbol is picked from among the HIGHER VALUE symbols (the four gods). It clones as a stack on the reel it appears on if it pitches as part of a win line during free spins.
There’s a lot more…
By hitting three or more scatters throughout the free spins round, you may re-trigger the free spins indefinitely.
This gets incredibly exciting because with each re-trigger, another god is cloned – and if you re-trigger three times, you can clone all four! So this is where the opportunity for major victories arises.
You may purchase your way into the Free Spins round here, much like in BTG’s White Rabbit and Extra Chilli games, by utilizing Feature DropTM. The current buy-in price is displayed on a meter in the upper right corner of the screen. There are also unique token symbols in the game, which reduce the price by half your current stake amount when they land.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
We have a hunch Book of Gods will be a huge smash – perhaps even remembered for years to come. While Extra Chilli received all of the attention in 2018, this one really packs a stronger punch. Many of the essential characteristics of the ‘Book’ slots are present, including an ancient Egyptian theme, expanding symbols that stack on the reels, and free spin re-triggers with extra cloning symbols. BTG, on the other hand, has added their own spin to the game by making Book of Gods a 243-way slot with its Feature Drop™ buy-in. In short, we can’t wait to get our hands on this one.
Those top 4,860 top payouts will undoubtedly be pursued by all of us. How many of us are even going to get close?! Find out when this game goes online in the coming weeks – further information will be provided as it becomes available.