At Midaur you’ll get a straight forward 100% up to £100 match bonus on your first deposit with 25 free spins thrown in for good measure. Just beware that there is a minimum deposit requirement of £25 with the bonus and a wagering requirement of 35x.
A Word on Bonus Terms at Midaur
The terms for these bonuses are a little different, so here’s a rundown of hot it works:
- Bonus funds are held in a separate balance once they are credited, and ONLY REAL money counts towards your WR.
- Once the WR is hit, the bonus balance is converted into real cash. At this point, you MUST wager the converted bonus balance AND the amount of the original deposit 1x before you can withdraw.
- Should you run out of real money before completing the WR, whist you still have money in your bonus balance, then you can choose to re-deposit and use those funds to keep working up towards the WR, OR play the bonus amount (up to a maximum value equivalent to the original bonus).
What does this mean?Well, it means you can basically go on depositing and wagering until you hit the WR and GUARANTEE you will walk away with a real cash reward (converted from the bonus balance).
It’s a little complicated to understand, but we think it’s a nice configuration and a good incentive to keep playing.
Also bear in mind the following terms:
- Bonuses are valid for 14 days from deposit, after which they expire.
- The maximum stake when playing with bonus money is £5.
- There are game weightings to consider – see site for details.
We’ve already seen from their welcome package that Midaur are prepared to get creative with their promotions. They don’t give much away about what is available for existing customers at the casino, only to say that bonuses, free spins and cashbacks are regular rewards, advertised on email and through the Available Bonuses tab in your account.
There is also a decent loyalty plan that awards you 1 point for every £10 wagered on slots, with 1,000 points converting to £10 bonus cash.
There are also loyalty levels ranging from Blue, through Silver and Gold to Platinum and Elite, with increasing rewards as you make your way up the ladder.
CASHIER AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Here at The Slot Buzz we reckon the cashier is one of the key ingredients of a good casino – payments need to be fast and free, and with a range of options.
Midaur are pretty much ticking all these boxes, with a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods, offered free and with a withdrawal processing periods guaranted under 24 hours – in fact, experience shows they will usually process in 3 hours or less.
For debit and credit card users, Visa and Mastercard are available. For eWallet users, Paypal is available, along with Skrill and Neteller. You can also use Paysafecard, Zimpler and Bank Transfer.
If you need to contact the Midaur team, they are available on Phone (01624 604270) and Live Chat between 9am and 6pm on weekdays, and on email outside of those hours at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensing Security and Trust
Midaur is owned and operated by Infinity Gaming Solutions Ltd and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
Join Midaur Casino