Bonuses and Promotions
You’ll be welcomed through the door with 20 free spins as soon as you register at Casino.com. No need to deposit. Your free spins are eligible to play on any of the Age of Gods series of slots.
Check these significant terms:
- You have 24 hours to use your free spins after registration.
- Your free spins winnings are redeemable but must be wagered 20x on Age of Gods Slots before they can be withdrawn.
- You can only withdraw up to £100 in winnings generated from these free spins.
Once you have used your spins, make a deposit at Casino.com and you can claim a further 100% up to £100 plus 180 more free spins.
Here again are the significant terms:
- The minimum deposit to qualify is £20.
- The maximum bonus available is £100.
- There is a 40x wagering requirement applied to the bonus before it or any winnings can be withdrawn.
- You can choose to opt out of the bonus.
- Your 180 spins are credited 20 on deposit and 20 per day for the next 8 days.
- Once again, free spins are only available to play on Age of Gods games and winnings must be wagered 20x before they are withdrawable, up to a maximum of £100.
Like all good operators, Casino.com offer a host of promotions for regular players, including
- Football-themed offers – pick your team for the season, and every time they score, you get free spins!
- Daily Happy Hours where players are rewarded with free spins for every £10 deposited. Check the site to see which games apply.
- Funky Fridays – Pick up a £5 bonus to use on selected games like NetEnt’s Hotline every Friday. Check the site for full details.
And Casino.com certainly looks the part for high rollers so its no surprise they offer the full range of VIP rewards, including a dedicated VIP manager, improved withdrawal service, personal cashback, invitations to exclusive VIP events, an enhanced loyalty points scheme and additional bonus rewards.
VIP membership begins once a customer has acquired 20,000 loyalty points and deposited a minimum of £2,000.
Cashier and Payments
For our team at The Slot Buzz, the cashier is one of the key elements of any casino experience. We want to deposit our money quickly and easily and access our winnings free of charge and without a fuss.
On the one hand, Casino.com make life easy with a good range of payment options. Alongside the debit and credit card options, Visa, Mastercard and Maestro, this includes eWallet options, Neteller, Skrill and Paypal, and mobile payment option, BOKU.
However, if you’re looking for fast withdrawals this may not be the place for you. It can take up to 48 hours to receive your money – longer over the weekend, though for regular customers and VIPs this process may be quicker. We recommend that you verify your account before making your first withdrawal to speed things up.
The minimum deposit varies depending on your payment method – BOKU is just £5, Neteller, Paypal and Skrill are £10, and debit and credit cards are £20.
Casino.com offer a full 24/7 customer support service by email and phone. However, there is no Live Chat option.
Casino.com is a massive brand and it’s always good to know that you are in the hands of a tried and trusted gaming operator. Our biggest issue here of course is with the Playtech exclusive set-up. It’s very frustrating when you’re having a bad run on a set of games not to be able to switch to something completely different. Browsing though the slots catalogue we’re looking out for a Megaways™ game or something weird and wonderful from Thunderkick or Nolimit City, but it’s just not there. That said, there are still lots of great slots on offer, and the oveall experience offered by Casino.com – from the welcome bonus to the website, the cashier and the support team – is very good. So we will leave the choice to you. If you do go with this brand, have fun, and gamble responsibly.