You’ll be welcomed through the door with 20 free spins as soon as you register at Casino.com. No need to deposit. Your free spins are eligible to play on any of the Age of Gods series of slots.
Check these significant terms:
- You have 24 hours to use your free spins after registration.
- Your free spins winnings are redeemable but must be wagered 20x on Age of Gods Slots before they can be withdrawn.
- You can only withdraw up to £100 in winnings generated from these free spins.
Once you have used your spins, make a deposit at Casino.com and you can claim a further 100% up to £100 plus 180 more free spins.
Here again are the significant terms:
- The minimum deposit to qualify is £20.
- The maximum bonus available is £100.
- There is a 40x wagering requirement applied to the bonus before it or any winnings can be withdrawn.
- You can choose to opt out of the bonus.
- Your 180 spins are credited 20 on deposit and 20 per day for the next 8 days.
- Once again, free spins are only available to play on Age of Gods games and winnings must be wagered 20x before they are withdrawable, up to a maximum of £100.
Like all good operators, Casino.com offer a host of promotions for regular players, including
- Football-themed offers – pick your team for the season, and every time they score, you get free spins!
- Daily Happy Hours where players are rewarded with free spins for every £10 deposited. Check the site to see which games apply.
- Funky Fridays – Pick up a £5 bonus to use on selected games like NetEnt’s Hotline every Friday. Check the site for full details.
And Casino.com certainly looks the part for high rollers so its no surprise they offer the full range of VIP rewards, including a dedicated VIP manager, improved withdrawal service, personal cashback, invitations to exclusive VIP events, an enhanced loyalty points scheme and additional bonus rewards.
VIP membership begins once a customer has acquired 20,000 loyalty points and deposited a minimum of £2,000.
CASHIER AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
For our team at The Slot Buzz, the cashier is one of the key elements of any casino experience. We want to deposit our money quickly and easily and access our winnings free of charge and without a fuss.
On the one hand, Casino.com make life easy with a good range of payment options. Alongside the debit and credit card options, Visa, Mastercard and Maestro, this includes eWallet options, Neteller, Skrill and Paypal, and mobile payment option, BOKU.
However, if you’re looking for fast withdrawals this may not be the place for you. It can take up to 48 hours to receive your money – longer over the weekend, though for regular customers and VIPs this process may be quicker. We recommend that you verify your account before making your first withdrawal to speed things up.
The minimum deposit varies depending on your payment method – BOKU is just £5, Neteller, Paypal and Skrill are £10, and debit and credit cards are £20.
Casino.com offer a full 24/7 customer support service by email and phone. However, there is no Live Chat option.
Licensing Security and Trust
As part of the Mansion Group, a well-known gambling operator in the UK thanks to sponsorship deals with some top Premier League clubs, Casino.com enjoys licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. This gives you peace of mind that their games and their platform are fair, safe and secure.