Wild Heist at Peacock Manor RTP and Review (Thunderkick)
ALL ABOUT WILD HEIST AT PEACOCK MANOR
A new release from Thunderkick is always something to get excited about. This Scandanavian software company are at the top of their game right now, and recent high variance slot releases like Pink Elephants, Falcon Huntress and Flame Busters are some of the best games of the last 12 months.
So, we’re excited to hear that Thunderkick’s latest title, Wild Heist at Peacock Manor will be available exclusively to Casumo Casino players from 18th April.
Here’s the lowdown …
Wild Heist is another high variance game, with a Victorian Crime theme, featuring characters that look a bit like something out of a twisted Sherlock Holmes novel!
The crux of the game comes with Mystery Features that bring Wilds to the reels and a bonus round where you must pick from a set of cards to determine what kind of feature you get. This also comes with a re-trigger and further cards to choose from.
Let’s find out more …
Some Key Facts About Wild Heist at Peacock Manor Slot
- This is a 5 reel and 3 row game with 17 fixed paylines, paying out for identical symbols from left to right.
- Just like every other Thunderkick slot we’ve looked at, Wild Heist features awesome graphics and plays slick as hell.
- The low value symbols are the cards of 10 through to Ace. The higher paying symbols are the story characters that look like criminals and detectives. The highest paying is the girl who sits on a red background – pays out 17.5x for five in a payline.
- What you’re really looking out for is the Wilds – there are 2 1×3 wilds (a Golden Peacock and a Stacked set of Wilds). There are also 7 other wilds, all of which pay out 20x for five in a line.
- Look out as well for the scatter that can trigger your free spins round.
- As with all Thunderkick slot games, Wild Heist can be played from 10p to £100 per spin.
Wild Heist at Peacock Manor Features and Bonus Round
Let’s start with the base game wild features …
Wild Reels – As many as three reels can turn wild for a Wild Reel Spin.
Random Wilds – Up to 7 symbols are randomly transformed into wilds.
Walking Wilds – When Walking Wilds are active, re-spins occur and Wilds move one step to the left after each spin.
And now to the Bonus Round …
You need three or more scatters to land to trigger the bonus round. You’ll start with a set number of spins, but you must pick three cards from a set of 11 face down on a table to determine what features come with your spins.
It may be extra spins, a multiplier, a mystery feature, or one symbol transforming into a wild for the spins.
It is possible to land further scatters during the bonus round to set up another card pick to add further features to your bonus round. Players can get up to four more card picks during free spins.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Thunderkick have set the bar pretty high in the last 12 months and Wild Heist will have to go some distance to match the likes of Pink Elephants in our eyes. At first glance this is looking like a pretty solid release with some great graphics and a nice bonus round where your free spins have added features determined by your card pick. What’s really appealing here is the possible 8,483x max payout! If you get even close you’ve done well.
However, you will need to get deep into the bonus round to really unlock the treasures here, which won’t be easy – but with some nice Wild Mystery features in the base game this one is still pretty entertaining whilst you wait for that big payout!