A high volatility ‘pay both ways’ space-slot with a 96.9% RTP. This 6 reel game features fully stacked wild reels with re-spins, up to 5x multipliers and a massive 117,649 ways to win! Stake up to £2,500 per spin!
Starquest Slot RTP, Review and Recommended Slot Sites
Where To Play Starquest Slot
Up To 50 Free Spins on Spina Colada
All Winnings Paid in Cash
18+, New Customers Only, Ts and Cs Apply, Min Deposit £10, Begambleaware.org
25 Extra Spins on Ninja MasterDeposit £10 To Claim Your Spins
18+, New Customers Only, Ts and Cs Apply, Min Deposit is £10
100% Up To £100 Welcome Bonus
+ 100 Extra Spin on Book of Dead
18+, New Customers Only, 100% up to £100, 40x wagering, max win £1, 000, claim period 14 days, New customers only. Min £10 dep. Neteller/Skrill excl. Wagering 40x on bonus amount within 7 days. Bonus max win £1,000. Max 20 spins per day. Spins max win £100. Bonus max bet £5. Game weighting, restrictions, Ts and Cs Apply, BeGambleAware
100% Up To £200 Bonus
+ 200 Spins on Starburst Slot
18+, New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. Minimum £5 wager to activate 200 Spins. 20 Spins on Starburst games will be credited per day for 10 days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. T&C's Apply. Begambleaware
100% Up To £100 Welcome Bonus
Plus 300 Extra Spins
18+, New Customers Only, Min Deposit £10, 40x Bonus Wagering Requirement, Free Spins Max. Winnings £100, Ts and Cs Apply, BeGambleAware
MORE ABOUT STARQUEST SLOT
This is one of the early slot releases from Australia’s Big Time Gaming. It’s like a basic, stripped-back version of their more recent titles – the graphics are simpler, but the Megaways™ win both ways engine is there and the reels change in size with each spin.
It’s also a high variance slot where you can be waiting a long time for the big payouts – its more suited to big spenders who can bankroll a dry spell whilst chasing down the big wins, although it can still be played from £1 a spin.
The game is set in space, with a looming planet and shining stars forming the backdrop to the transparent reels – the features are sparse, but it keeps you engaged with the changing reel sizes and the opportunities for landing stacked wilds that drive the big wins.
Some Key Facts About Starquest
- This game works on the Megaways™ engine, developed by Big Time Gaming. There are six reels in all, and the number of rows on each can vary from 2 to 7 with each spin.
- The slot pays out from left to right and right to left, and where identical symbols land on adjacent reels.
- With this dynamic at play the maximum possible winning combinations is 117,649 with one spin!
- The high value symbols are gemstones (green, blue and red) and the Starquest logo (SQ) – pays out 15x for six in a row.
- There are also low value symbols – cards nine through to Ace.
- There is one Wild symbol, a female space explorer who comes fully stacked on the middle reels – more on that in a minute.
- The Wilds come with mulitpliers of up to 5x and when they are stacked the trigger re-spins too.
- You can play from £1 up to £2,500 per spin.
Starquest – How It Works
The game set up look simple enough – don’t get phased by the changing reel sizes, you’ll get used to it pretty quickly.
There is one feature in the game to look out for, and it works like this:
The female astronaut is this slot’s Wild Symbol and she comes stacked on reels 2, 3,4 and 5. She counts for five symbols.
She also comes with multiplies of up to 5x, and if you land more than one stacked wild reel, then the two multipliers are combined (e.g. 2x PLUS 3x = a 6x multiplier).
Additionally, a stacked wild reel triggers a re-spin where the reel is held and your multiplier goes up by one. This can happen on consecutive spins when more stacked Wilds land on the other reels.
The maximum multiplier is always 5x.
And that’s it – there are no Free Spins bonus rounds here, just the re-spins and multipliers.
How To Win At Starquest
This is such a simple game, and there’s only really one route to the big payouts. But just by way of a summary, here are some pointers on what to look out for when you play Starquest.
- Stacked WILDS – These are your big friends when looking for wins when playing Starquest slot. The female astronaut can land anywhere on reels 2 to 5 so be ready!
- MULTIPLIERS – Yes, those multipliers are the feature that is going to put you on your way to the biggest possible payouts – 5x when you land two or more Stacked Sticky Wilds with re-spins! That’s the BIG TIME!
- Win Both Ways – don’t forget this is a MEGAWAYS™ slot – that means it pays both ways and gives you more chances to win than most slots. Though of course the volatility is …
- HIGH!!! Yes, high variance means lots of dry spins before you make it rich. So be careful, choose a stake to suit your balance and budget, and don’t chase losses. If it isn’t working out, then leave it for a while.
- Best Big Time Gaming Slot Sites – If you’re looking for somewhere new to play this game, then try our list of the best Big Time Gaming slot sites. These are all UK licensed.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT (100 WORDS)
Big Time Gaming fans will get a kick out of Starquest – it does just what you would expect of a high variance MegaWays™ slot. There are few features, so it’s not jam-packed like Bonanza video slot, but it does do its thing with those multipliers and re-spins. Just tread carefully!
If you’re looking for a different kind of high variance game, then you should check out the Thunderkick slots catalogue, where games like Pink Elephants and Fruit Warp are firm favourites for slot thrill seekers.