Lost Relics Slot RTP and Review (NetEnt)
ALL ABOUT LOST RELICS SLOT
There are plenty of slots out there based on ancient history and archaeological stories – think the Book series and all those Egyptian slots. Does the world really need another one? Well, in fact, in this case, yes!
Lost Relics is a super-slick looking slot from NetEnt, with all the usual nods to the Indiana Jones films that come with these kind of games. The cluster pays game format will be familiar to fans of the famous Aloha slot from NetEnt. You need to land a cluster of 6 or more symbols horizontally or vertically adjacent to one another to score a winning spin.
There’s lots of excitement in the base game through three random features that bring you cash prizes, extra wilds and extra scatters to increase your chances of entering the free spins round where you can uncover more treasure chests full of extra prizes.
Let’s find out more …
Key Facts About Lost Relics Slot
- Lost Relics is a 5-reel slot with 5 rows and a cluster pays game engine.
- This is a medium variance game with a max win of 1,000x per spin.
- To win a cluster must be at least 6 symbols in total.
- The graphics and animations in Lost Relics are excellent – the reels are set up in 5×5 format against a stone tile floor. To the side of the reels hang various ancient stones and relics, and a small fire flickers to the left.
- The low value symbols are card suits, clubs, spades, diamonds and hearts, whilst the premium symbols are the daggers, diamonds, snakes, rubies and Roman helmets.
- Lost Relics can be played from 20p to £400 per spin.
Lost Relics Base Game Features
There are three random base game features in Lost Relics that can trigger at any time when you land a winning spin. As many as 5 instances of one feature can trigger in one go, and they work like this:
Coin Win Feature – 1 of the symbols in your winning cluster gets you between 3 and 30x your stake (up to 150x in total).
Extra Wild Feature – Outside of your winning cluster, 3 EXTRA WILDS will drop onto the reels after your spin. So – when FIVE instances of this feature hit simultaneously, that means another 15 wilds on the reels. This can push big wins.
Extra Scatter Feature – Pushing you closer to the free spins round, one symbol in your winning cluster transforms into a scatter.
Lost Relics Free Spins Round
There are 10 spins available in the free spins round, they come when you land a scatter on reels 1, 3 and 5 at the same time. Remember – the Extra Scatter features from the base game can contribute here to give you more chance of unlocking this bonus round.
So, there are 10 free spins, but it’s not just about free plays because there are Treasure Chests with hidden delights too.
There are small, medium and large chests and they are revealed from the spaces behind winning clusters after each spin.
Prizes hidden in these chests are coin wins (up to 30x), sticky wilds (wilds that lock for the duration of the free spins) and EXTRA free spins.
How To Win at Lost Relics Slot
Lost Relics is a medium variance slot game and should give you a reasonable bang for your buck. Of course, we can’t give you a definitive set of instructions on how to win, but here by way of a recap is what to look out for when chasing those big wins.
- Look out for Extra Wilds feature – the base game Extra Wilds feature can get you as many as 15 more wilds on the reels for bigger win clusters.
- Big Hidden Chests – this is where any big wins are going to come from – you need those 30x coin wins to hit the big time.
- Bracelet Symbol – Big wins of 1,000x if you can get 25 of these top paying symbols covering the grid.
- Play Safe – Always remember to gamble responsibly. If the game isn’t paying for you today, take a break and come back another time.
- Play at a Licensed UK Casino – Choose from our list of UK slot sites to find one you like with NetEnt titles.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Lost Relics is a great addition to the NetEnt catalogue and should remain a popular title for UK slot fans for quite some time. The cluster engine is, as ever, a nice variation, and there are enough random feature events in the base game to keep you interested whilst chasing that bonus round. Of course, the biggest wins are reserved for the free spins plays where if you get a decent Hidden Chest feature you can score some nice wins in the high 100s x.
Want more NetEnt fun? Then read our review of their flagship summer release, Jumanji™ – Welcome to the Jungle. Enjoy!