ALL ABOUT LITTLE DRAGON SLOT
Novomatic haven’t always been the most prolific of online slots developers, but they sure have brought us some classics, namely in the form of the notoriously volatile Book of Ra. And here they’ve taken aim at the same audience with another highly volatile title, this time with an Oriental theme and a very decent top payout of 5,000x.
Regular readers will know that Novomatic recently released another game exclusively with Casumo – Almighty Reels – Realm of Poseidon. And for Little Dragons they’ve done the same. So if you’re want to get on board and you’re not already signed up with Casumo, you’re going to need an account. You can head straight there, or read our site review first.
Back to the game and in essence, like many Novomatic slots, this is a pretty simple affair, with the action centering around the Yin-Yang symbol which can bring on multipliers of up to 4x in the base game and 25x in the bonus round.
Let’s find out more …
- Little Dragons is a 5 reel and 3 row slot with 243 ways to win (pays both ways on all lines). It pays out at 95.05% RTP which is pretty low, but normal for Novomatic games.
- The theme is Oriental, with the reels set against a backdrop of snow-capped mountains, with blue skies and cherry trees above.
- The low value symbols in the game are the cards, 9 through to Ace. The premium symbols are the cute, cartoon dragons and dragonfly. The most valuable is the purple one with a very decent 32x for five on a payline.
- The key symbol though is the Yin-Yang which is a wild multiplier.
- The other important symbol is the scatter, which is the Golden Pot – you need to collect these to set up the free spins round.
- The game can be played from 25p to £100 per spin.
Little Dragon Slot Features
Yin Yang Multipliers
The key to triggering decent wins in both base game and bonus round is the Yin-Yang. It will land anywhere on reels 2 and 4.
The Yin-Yang is a wild, which substitutes for all others, including the scatter. When it forms part of a winning line it triggers a 2x multiplier. When two form part of a winning line it triggers a 4x multiplier.
Free Spins Round
To hit the big 5,000x payout you will need to trigger the free spins. This is done by landing the Gold Pot scatter symbol.
You need to land three or more from left to right on adjacent reels to receive 15, 20 or 25 free spins. You will also get 5x your stake for three in a line, 10x your stake for four in a line, and 50x your stake for five in a line.
It is also possible to re-trigger the free spins during the bonus round, to give you up to 50 spins in total.
And there’s more …
The Yin-Yang wild also comes into play during the free spins round, and its affect is turbo-charged! 1 Yin-Yang in a win line will give you a 3x, 4x or 5x multiplier. 2 Yin-Yang in a win line will give you a 9x, 16x or 25x multiplier.
This opens up the possibility of a massive 5,000x top win in the free spins round.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
This is not a slot to be messed with lightly – it may look cute and cuddly on the outside, but it packs a punch that is for sure. In typical Novomatic style it has a seriously high volatility and a low RTP which means it can burn you in no time, so bear that in mind when setting your stake. Of course, it will no doubt also produce some top big win videos and some big smiles. Have fun, and tread carefully!