Laser Fruit Slot RTP and Review (Red Tiger Gaming)
MORE ABOUT LASER FRUIT SLOT
Now Red Tiger Gaming, not normally known for their volatility and massive payouts, have come up with their own take on the super-sized ways to win uber-slots. And it’s not a bad effort at all.
Firstly, we’ve never seen a slot with a potential to get to over a million payways, let alone 60,466,176 ways to win!
This is extraordinary though of course it will take a serious slice of luck to unlock the games full potential, which comes in the bonus round which itself kicks off with up to 50 free spins which can be re-triggered up to 10x.
Basically, the game is a 243-ways to win slot, and with free spins the reels start expanding upwards and sideways up to a 10×6 set up and a massive 10,000x top payout.
Like all Red Tiger games Laser Fruit looks pretty cool too, mixing classic fruit machine symbols with a neon arcarde style and a techno beat in the background.
Let’s find out some more about this game …
Some Key Facts About Laser Fruit Slot
- Laser Fruit is a 5 reel and 3 row game, initally with 243 ways to win. That means all rows of symbols on adjacent reels from left to right payout – there are no set fixed paylines – you just need identical symbols on adjacent reels.
- The theme is sort of disco and techno meets fruit machine and it comes across a bit like NetEnt’s Twin Spin.
- The low value symbols are the fruits – lemons, cherries, peaches, grapes and melons. The higher value symbols are the Seven, the Bell, the Triple Bar and the Single Bar.
- The 7 itself returns 25x for ten in a row – you’ll need expanded reels to hit this.
- The bonus round is fun right from the start – it requires you to spin a wheel to see how many free spins you get, then with every spin you can expand the reels when a blue laser randomly appears.
- Laser Fruit can be played from 20p up to £500 per spin.
Laser Fruit Slot – How It Works
So, how do we get from 243 ways to win to 60,466,176 ways to win? Well, whilst you can expand the reels in the base game, things get a whole lot better in the bonus round, because here the extra rows and reels stay for the duration of the spins.
Here’s what happens …
Firstly, you’ll need to land three scatters to trigger the bonus round.
Then, you’ll spin a wheel to reveal anything from 8 free spins upwards. During the bonus round the free spins can be re-triggered up to 10x – and in this case, you’ll be awarded a random number of free spins.
During your free spins a blue laser appears at random, triggering further reel and row expansions. Extra blocks are added to the end of a row or reel, and these can be matching symbols that create further wins.
To the right of the reels is a marker that tells you how many free spins you have remaining, and how close you are to hitting the full 60,466,176 ways to win – you’ll need to hit 10 reels and 6 rows to unlock the full potential.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Laser Fruit looks like it could be a great addition to the growing canon of high variance games. It may not have the sophistication of Big Time Gaming’s Bonanza and Extra Chilli – the gameplay is much simpler – but we reckon it will still prove a really exciting draw to thrill seeking gamblers and slot streamers everywhere. The look and feel is smart and the idea of chasing that 10×6 reel set up and 10,000x payout will have players chomping at the bit!