ALL ABOUT IRISH RICHES MEGAWAYS™ SLOT
This is the one we’ve been waiting for since Big Time Gaming announced it was licensing its famous Megaways™ game engine to Blueprint in April 2018. It hasn’t taken them long to produce this sparkling emerald and gold Irish slot with 117,649 ways to win and sky-high variance. Be ready to win big or curse big depending on how this monster slot treats you!
Since the launch of slots like Bonanza, White Rabbit and Extra Chili BTG have become the hottest game studio on the planet, taking high variance slots to a new level and creating win opportunities well in excess of 20,000x. Now they have begun licensing Megaways™ to other studios we can expect plenty more of this style of game in the coming years.
Blueprint are the first out of the blocks with Irish Riches, and it’s a real charmer, with some glitzy Irish graphics, the now familiar Cascading Reels feature, expanding reels, free spins and the chance of massive multipliers in the bonus round if things go your way.
Yes, the format will be very familiar to anyone who loves Big Time Gaming slots, but it’s great to see this all packaged up with a new and exciting front end design.
Let’s find out more …
Key Facts About Irish Riches Megaways™ Slot
- Irish Riches is a 6 reel slot, with each reel having the potential to have anywhere between 2 and 7 symbols on it. The middle three reels also have an extra symbol at the top. With the right configuration it is possible to have 117,649 ways to win in one spin.
- The Irish Riches Megaways™ RTP is 96.93%.
- The game uses the Cascading Reels feature – when a winning line drops, all the winning symbols are removed after payout, to be replaced by new ones. If another winning line lands, the same process repeats.
- The game has (obviously) an Irish theme! It’s set in an enchanted glade, with sparkling emeralds and golds everywhere. The low value symbols are the cards 9 through to Ace, whilst the premiums are red, green and blue gems, and a pot of gold.
- Look out for the Wild – Golden Horseshoe – that substitutes for all others bar the diamond scatter. You need for or more of those to set off free spins.
- There is also a Mystery Symbol – when multiple mysteries land then they all change to the same real symbol to create paylines.
- You can play Irish Riches from 20p to £100 per spin.
Irish Riches Megaways™ Slot Features
As we all well know, the fun thing about Megaways™ slots is the free spins round and those big multipliers. The good news here is that you don’t have to collect the word G-O-L-D to set off the free spins! No waiting for that elusive D!! Instead, just land four or more Diamond scatters anywhere on the reels, and you’ll be rewarded like this:
Four Scatters: 12 free spins
Each extra scatter: 5 MORE free spins
During the bonus round, more scatters can appear, but only in the top row of the middle four reels. If you land diamonds there, then you’ll increase your free spins cache by 5 for three diamonds, and 10 for four diamonds.
The cascading reels feature is also in action during the free spins round, and a multiplier comes into play at the same time. With each successive win, your multiplier increases by 1x, giving you the chance to score some massive wins.
This Blueprint game is hooked into the Jackpot King progressive jackpot network. In order to win this impressive prize you’ll need to land five Jackpot King symbols on the reels at the same time. When this happens you’ll then get to spin the Wheel King to win either a multi-million pound progressive or a super-charged multiplier jackpot from your original stake.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
There must be hundreds of Irish-themed slots out there, and Blueprint are playing it pretty safe with their first Megaways™ game in that respect. We would have liked to have seen something a little more creative. Maybe that will come with Diamond Mine, their next in the series. Nevertheless, Irish Riches will appeal to most BTG fans – the now-familiar set up of free spins and multipliers is all there, and we expect to start seeing big win videos popping up on You Tube soon enough. So enjoy, but just remember, these games can be lethal – they’ll pay out big sometimes, but equally they’ll deliver nothing for hundreds of spins. Take care!