ALL ABOUT DIAMOND MINE SLOT
Is there anyone out there who hasn’t had a spin on a Big Time Gaming Megaways™ slot in the last 12 months? Since the unholy trio of Bonanza, White Rabbit and Danger! High Voltage, BTG have been catapulted to the status of the world’s most talked about slot supplier.
But what you might not have known is that they have now licensed their infamous game engine to Blueprint to build more super high variance monster games. Already we have seen Irish Riches Megaways™, and now here is Diamond Mine.
The engine is all here present and correct – you have your cascading reels after each win, your free spins round and your multipliers that go up to infinity as long as you keep winning in the bonus round. Even the theme is a little familiar – rather than digging for gold (Bonanza) your digging for diamonds.
The only drawback here perhaps is the cartoon graphics which don’t have quite the same allure as White Rabbit for example. Anyway, let’s dive in and found out more …
- Diamond Mine slot is a 6 reel Megaways™ game where the reels can show up to 7 symbols each, and when they do, 117,649 ways to win are created.
- The game is set in the Wild West in a Diamond Mine (obviously) with Red Rocks and cactuses.
- The lower value symbols are the cards Ace through to 9, whilst the premium symbols are the spades, pick axes, lamp, a diamond, and a cheery looking miner with a gold nugget in his hand.
- The diamond itself pays out 50x for six in a row on adjacent reels.
- Look out as well for the stick of dynamite which is the Wild symbol, replacing all others except the scatter.
- Big money wins come in the bonus round where there are tons of free spins and multipliers up for grabs.
- The game can be played from 20p to £100 per spin.
Diamond Mine Slot Features
Just like all other Megaways™ games, Diamond Mine uses the Cascading Reels feature to drive more wins. When a winning spin is completed, all symbols in a winning line are removed from the reels and new ones drop down to replace them. This process continues as long as new win lines are created.
Look out for barrels of TNT which represent Mystery Symbols. When these drop down they transform into new symbols to create winning lines.
Free Spins Round
Look out for the Sacks of Gold which are the scatter symbol. You need four or more of these on the same spin to set off the bonus round. You start with 12 spins, and an additional 5 for every extra scatter.
There is also a multiplier in the bonus round. This increases by 1x for every cascading win that you get. There is no limit to how high this number can go, so wins can get huge when you are in the middle of a cascading run.
You can bag MORE FREE SPINS during the bonus round by landing scatters in the 4 individual reels that sit above the main reel set. You’ll get 5 additional free spins for every 3 scatters, and 10 for every 4 scatters!
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Diamond Mine Megaways™ plays much like the famous BTG slots built on the same engine. There are more than a few similarities to Bonanza here, including the crazy banjo music. Remember, this is a high variance game which can pay out huge amounts, but also drive you made with hundreds of dry spins, so choose your stake with care.