MORE ABOUT ARCHANGELS™ SALVATION SLOT
This is another hotly-anticipated slot game release from NetEnt for 2018. It promises astonishing graphics as the ultimate battle of good vs evil plays out around the reels!!!
This is NetEnt’s first ever 100 payline game, and it comes at a medium to high variance with six reels of action that include 2×2 Hotspots at the top and bottom of the screen which activate Heaven and Hell features made up of stacked or single wilds added at random to the game.
There is also a Free Spins round that gives you up to 25 free spins during which the Hotspots increase in size, opening up the potential for bigger winning runs.
If you are into your slot games with epic scale and really finely-crafted graphics and animations then this could be one for you. Remember though that Archangels: Salvation is a medium to high variance game – it’s no Starburst!
The good news is that this NetEnt release, along with it’s 100 paylines, offers up to 3,000x wins on a single Free Spin!
Let’s find out some more …
Some Key Facts About Archangels™ Salvation Slot
- Archangels™ Salvation is a 6 reel, 100 payline 3D Video Slot game that pays out for identical symbols on the reels from left to right.
- This is a stunning slot in terms of visual, taking on the epic nature of the battle. The screen is split into two, with the good Angles – wings and all – floating on the left, whilst the evil demons – sporting horns and a vicious looking sword – stand to the right.
- The lower value symbols are the card suits – spades, clubs, diamonds and hearts. Whilst the higher value symbols are the skulls, lions, helmets, angles and demons. The angels and demons pay out at 150 coins for five in a payline.
- Check out the wild as well because this is very important – it substitutes for all other symbols bar the scatter.
- There are two Hot Spot areas – the top 2 rows and the bottom 2 rows. You need the Wild to land fully or partially in either area to trigger the Heaven or Hell feature.
- In the Free Spins round there are 25 Free Spins available, with re-triggers, and the Hot Spots increase to 3 rows deep!
- Archangels: Salvation can be played from 40p up to £200 per spin and comes with a top payout of 3,000x – available during the Free Spins round.
Archangels™ Salvation Slot – How It Works
OK, so let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of how this slot works. It’s actually a pretty simple game in an epic context!
First, the two base game features:
Heaven Feature – If any 2×2 wild symbol lands partially in the top Hot Spot (top 2 rows) then it triggers the Heaven feature. Here, two stacks of Wilds are created and added into the reels.
If the 2×2 wild lands FULLY in the Hot Spot, then 4 stacks of Wilds are added.
NOTE: Stacks can be from 3 to 5 symbols long.
Hell Feature – If any 2×2 wild symbol lands partially in the bottom Hot Spot (bottom 2 rows) then it triggers the Hell feature. This involves 8 wilds added at random to the reels.
If the 2×2 wild lands fully in the bottom Hot Spot then 16 single wilds are added at random to the reels.
NOTE: You can re-trigger the Heaven or Hell feature if your stacks or singles land in a Hot Spot when they are added. In this instance, you will get 4 single wilds or 1 stack.
And now the bonus round …
Archangels™ Salvation: Free Spins Feature – This feature is unlocked by landing three or more scatters anywhere on the reels. The following spins are awarded:
3 scatters = 15 free spins
4 scatters = 20 free spins
5 scatters = 25 free spins
NOTE: There is no re-trigger during the free spins round. However, the Hot Spots increase to three deep at top and bottom, making it easier to trigger the Heaven or Hell features for extra stacks and single wilds!
How To Win at Archangels: Salvation Slot
Despite its epic look and feel, the towering reels and the ominous demons, Archangels is a pretty straight-forward slot. The big wins are in the free spins round, and here, by way of a re-cap is what you need to do to unlock them:
- Heaven or Hell Feature – Look to land your 2×2 Wilds FULLY in the Hot Spots. 16 wilds or stacked wilds can land you some pretty decent wins, particularly when they come in a payline of angels or demons at 150x.
- 25 Free Spins with ENHANCED HOT SPOTS – The bonus round doesn’t re-trigger which is a shame, but there are still plenty of good wins up for grabs with a 3-row deep hot spot set up. Look to trigger Heaven or Hell again here too.
- 3,000x top payout – big wins available on this slot if the reels pitch right for you.
- Play Responsibly – Remember, this is a higher variance game than many NetEnt slot titles. Play it safely and bear that in mind when choosing your stake. Don’t burn your bankroll in the first five minutes if you want to enjoy some good game time.
- Play at a Recommended UK Slot Site – Always play at licensed UK slot sites. You can choose one from TheSlotBuzz list, and read our reviews to find out what other slot games are on offer.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Archangels™ Salvation will be lapped up by many slot players in the UK. With 100 paylines and oodles of stacked and single wilds thrown into the mix in the base game it promises a lot of fun. Plus the free spins round has the potential to deliver big if you can hit 25 spins and land some extra Heaven and Hell features.
If you’re a fan of NetEnt, you may also enjoy another of their 2018 releases, Hotline™. If you’re looking for more high variance fun, check out the awesome Kaiju by ELK Studios, or Imperial Opera by Play n Go.