ALL ABOUT AGE OF GODS RULER OF THE SKY SLOT
In April 2018 Playtech released the latest in their Age of Gods series of slots. This time they draw on the Greek myth of Pegasus – a winged stallion who took to the skies.
This is another beautiful game with fabulous artwork. It is very simple too – it’s not super-packed with features. The highlight here is the stacked wilds (Pegasus himself) that can fill all five reels to create a top payout of 1,000x.
There is also a free spins round triggered by the scatter with unlimited re-triggers. The Pegasus symbol will also appear more frequently in this round.
And because this game is part of the Age of Gods series there are four Progressive Jackpots to be won, with prizes that get as high as seven figures!
Let’s find our more …
Key Facts About Age of Gods Ruler of the Sky Slot
- Ruler of the Sky is a five reel, four row slot with 40 fixed paylines.
- The game is based on the mythological figure of Pegasus and features amazing artwork with the ornate, golden reels set against a backdrop of blue skies with clouds floating past.
- The low value symbols are the cards, 9 through to Ace.
- The premium symbols are a Greek soldier’s helmet, a harp and a vase, and a Greek temple – five of which will score you a top payout of 400x.
- Watch out of course for Pegasus, the wild symbol – as well as appearing in stacks on ALL reels he will also land you a whopping 1,000x for five in a row. Pegasus also appears more frequently in the free spins round.
- Game logo Scatters land on reels 2, 3 and 4. You need three or more to trigger the free spins round.
- You can take this game for a spin from 40p to £2000.
Ruler of the Sky Slot Free Games Feature
The Mighty Pegasus Free Games feature is where it’s at in this game. Not only do you get 5 free spins to begin, you get unlimited re-triggers AND more instances of Pegasus wild to drive more wins.
The scatter is the game logo and you need it to land simultaneously on reels 2, 3 and 4 to set off the free spins round. Keep your fingers crossed you land the three again to add more spins to your cache, and remember, with more Pegasus wilds there are more chances of hitting five in a row for the amazing 1,000x payout.
Age of Gods Progressive Jackpots
Just like the other games in the Age of Gods series from Playtech, Ruler of the Sky comes with four Progressives that can be triggered randomly at any point in the game. The jackpots are called Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power.
When the jackpot game is triggered you will be taken to a screen with 20 coins which you can pick from at random. You must reveal 3 identical jackpot symbols in order to win that jackpot.
Look out for the Ultimate Power Jackpot – this is the biggest and can pay out as much as seven figure sums.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Fans of Age of Gods slot will enjoy this game, though it is somewhat simpler than others in the series. There really is only the Pegasus stacked wilds and the free spins features to look out for in the main game. Of course, there are also the Progressives which are a big pull in themselves, particularly the Ultimate Power which can pack a big punch in terms of payouts. If you like your slots simple and beautifully designed, give this a spin.
We also recommend another recent ancient-themed slot, Legacy of Egypt by Play n Go.