ALL ABOUT AFTERLIFE INFERNO SLOT
Leander Games latest release, Afterlife Inferno, has been developed in consultation with a group of slot players from the industry influencer forum, Casino Meister. This was done to give some real slot fanatics the chance to try a game whilst it was in development and suggest improvements that will make it a better playing experience.
The result is impressive. This is a great high variance slot in the tradition of games like Immortal Romance and Thunderstruck 2 – in fact Afterlife Inferno’s random Hell Freezes Over feature is very similar to the famous Wild Storm from T2. The sounds, visuals and atmosphere are all top notch and the three free spins options – which you get to choose from if you land enough scatters – offer exciting gameplay and big win opportunities.
There are regular wilds that create 2x multipliers in winlines, sticky expanding wilds in the random base game feature, sticky wilds, random and increasing multipliers, and a full screen wild payout of 5,000x!
All this comes in a really first class design with transparent reels, incredible graphics and three scenes from the Afterlife – Inferno, Purgatory and Paradise.
Let’s find out more …
Key Facts About Afterlife Inferno Slot
- Afterlife Inferno is a 5 reel, and 3 row slot with 20 fixed paylines.
- The variance here is definitely high and the RTP is ranging from 96.38% to 96.5% – depending on which free spins feature you choose.
- Afterlife Inferno is based on the Dante’s 14th century trilogy, The Divine Comedy, in which Dante travels through the 9 cicles of hell on his way to Paradise. This is a rich source of creativity for the designers and developers at Leander Games and the result is a first class look and feel.
- The backdrop to the reels is hell, with lava flows, smoke and dark cavernous spaces.
- The basic symbols range from 9 through to Ace (120x for five in a row).
- There are many premium symobls too, including the devil, Virgil, Beatrice and Dante (who is the top paying symbol at 1,000x for five in row).
- The wild substitutes for all others except scatters, and always adds a 2x multiplier to a line it lands in. 5 wilds in a row give you a 5,000x win.
- The scatter is the game logo and you need three or more to trigger the choice of 3 free spins features.
- Spin the reels from 20p to £60 per spin.
Afterlife Inferno Base Game Feature – Hell Freezes Over!
Fans of Thunderstruck 2 will see similarities between the Wild Storm feature from that game and Afterlife Inferno’s Hell Freezes Over, a random base game feature. Literally, Hell does freeze over as the cavernous, firey world behind the reels turns from fire and brimsone to a frozen scene.
During this feature, one or more reels will land with expanded wilds showing on the full reel. The interesting part is – if you land a wild on one of the other reels on your spin, that wild will expand to fill the whole reel as well AND you will get a re-spin.
This effectively gives you the chance to fill the entire screen with wilds on a sequence of spins and re-spins and land even more than the top 5,000x payout!
Afterlife Inferno Free Spins Features
There are three Free Spins bonus features to choose from. You need to land three or more scatters to trigger them. Each one has a different level of volatility, as displayed on the screen when you make your choice. They go like this:
Inferno Free Spins – Medium Volatility
Here you get 15 Free Spins with a Random Multiplier. The multiplier appears above the reels on a carousel that spins at the same time as the reels. It lands between 3x and 15x.
This feature can be re-triggered if you land three or more scatters again.
Purgatory Free Spins – Medium Volatility
Here you get 15 free spins with an Increasing Multiplier. Look out for the multiplier value to the right of the reels that gets applied to paylines on winning spins.
Paradise Free Spins – High Volatilty
Here you get 12 Free Spins with temporary Sticky Wilds. The backdrop to this feature is a serene pastoral paradise. Wilds that land on the reels have a number on them which signifies how many spins they will stick for. This number can re-charge as well. The trick of course is to look to land as many as you can to create paylines of wilds for the biggest payouts!
How To Win Big On Afterlife Inferno
So, there you have it – a top class slot game from Leander. It has potential for some big wins, and here, by way of a re-cap are the key features to look out for when you’re looking to score big!
- Full Screen Wilds – This is your biggest potential payout at 5,000x. As we already said though, it’s possible to exceed this maximum if you create the full screen with sequential spins and re-spins in the Hell Freezes Over feature.
- Premium Symbols – There are some big paying symbols here, including Dante himself at 1,000x for 5 in a row.
- Paradise Free Spins – Our pick of the free spins features is Paradise. It is the highest variance of them all, but it does give some big payouts. Try to land lines of sticky wilds on multiple spins.
- Play Safe – This is overall a high variance game and it will sometimes drive you mad with long periods of dry spins. Take it easy if this happens – it might not be your day. Come back another time.
- Play at a Licensed UK Casino – For safe, secure and fair gaming, always play at a casino licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Our list of UK slot sites can help you find one.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Afterlife Inferno slot has the potential to be a massive hit and a classic for years to come. It’s great to see a slot supplier taking a game in development to real slot players to get feedback and make adjustments to in accordance with their consultation. The result here is a superb game with excellent features and real potential for big wins. Leander Games are not the biggest or most prolific slot supplier around, but Afterlife Inferno will no doubt do much to raise their profile. Definitely worth a spin!