Yeti Battle of Greenhat Peak Review (Thunderkick)
ALL ABOUT YETI BATTLE OF GREENHAT PEAK
True slot crazies are usually big fans of the Thunderkick slots catalogue. In recent years these guys have become a big hit with streamers and thrill seekers who like to chase down the big wins in high variance titles like Pink Elephants, Falcon Huntress and Flame Busters.
One thing is for sure, you never quite know what to expect with a Thunderkick game. And now the masters of the weird and wonderful are throwing another curveball (or should that be snowball) our way – with the release of a low variance icy-yeti adventure slot in the middle of a hot summer!
Like all Thunderkick games this one is slick and visually exciting, with some wonderful Yeti creatures, a bonus carrot symbol, and some mad-looking Green-hatted, moustachioed characters who are presumably trying to avoid getting a kicking from the Abominable Yetis!
Its’s all good fun, but low variance fun, so if you’re interested in something more daring and challenging, you might do better checking our high variance slots page. For the rest of you, let’s find out more …
Key Facts About Yeti Battle of Greenhat Peak
- Yeti Battle of Greenhat Peak is a 5 reel, 3 row and 11 fixed payline slot. It comes with a 96.1% RTP.
- The reels are set against a cartoon-Himalayan backdrop, with snow-capped peaks and ice-carrot farms (of course).
- The symbols comprise the low value ones – the cars Ace, King, Queen and Jack – the premium ones – the lemons, cherries, melons, and the peaceful / terrifying Yeti’s themselves. The Yeti is top paying at 35x for five in a row.
- There is a Wild (the carrot farmer – green hat) that also pays out 35x and substitutes for all others except the bonus. He can also appear frozen in during the bonus round – more on that in a minute.
- Finally, we have the Carrot – the bonus symbol – that triggers the free spins round when it appears 3 or more times.
- This game can be played from 10p to £100 per spin.
Yeti Battle of Greenhat Peak Slot Features
Wild Attack Feature
This can be triggered at any time during the base game when two scatters (the carrot) land anywhere on the reels. At this point any wild that is not part of a winning line becomes sticky AND between 1 and 3 additional wilds are added to the reels.
A re-spin then takes place. More re-spins occur, with your wilds stuck in place until a winning line is created.
Free Spins Bonus Round
By landing three or more scatters anywhere on the reels in the base game you will trigger a free spins bonus round. Here you get 10 free spins for 3 scatters, 15 free spins for 4 scatters and 20 free spins for 5 scatters.
Look out for more scatters during the free spins round. There is a wild attack meter below the reels (represented by holes in the ground where carrots pop out from!).
When you land a scatter, the wild attack meter increases by 1. EVERY THREE places further up on the wild attack meter gets you ONE MORE sticky wild added to the reels AND 2 EXTRA free spins.
If you manage the fill the entire meter then you will get FIVE more free spins (there are 31 in total to claim).
And remember …
ALL WILDS that land outside a winning line during the Free Spins round will stick for the rest of the spins, OR until they form part of a winning line.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Yeti Battle of Greenhat Peak is a slick little game with some nice features accompanied by great graphics and animations. With a low variance and top payout of 845x however it’s not one for those seeking out the big wins. To unlock anything other than a steady flow of 1x to 5x’s you really need to land those carrots and get into the free spins round where you can at least land something a bit meatier when the sticky wilds and re-triggers come into play.
For our money of this year’s Thunderkick releases, Wild Heist or Falcon Huntress is a better play. But of course, the choice is yours. All of these slot games are found at top-quality slot sites in the United Kingdom. Check them and enjoy the best slots around.