A mesmerising 5 reel, 20 payline game with medium to high variance and 96.61% RTP. There are 7 random mini-features to boost your wins – including 10x wild multipliers, win both ways, expanding wilds and re-spins. Plus a 30 Free Spins bonus round! Win up to 1,213 x on a spin!
Flame Slot RTP and Review (NextGen)
MORE ABOUT FLAME SLOT
We recently reviewed the awesome King Kong Fury from NextGen – a blockbuster slot based on a Hollywood Movie. For their next release this studio have turned to a simple theme – Flames!!
Despite the basic concept, this is a hot looking slot, with some really engaging gameplay and innovative ideas to keep the play interesting in the base game before you even hit the Free Spins round.
Stylistically Flame looks quite strange but its neon blue and greens become quite mesmerising after a while, so watch out for that!
The good news is it’s packed with features and comes at a reasonable 96.61% RTP. Let’s find out some more …
Some Key Facts Flame Slot
- Flame is a 5 reel and 3 row set up with 20 fixed paylines that pay out for identical symbols on adjacent reel from left to right.
- The backdrop to the reels is a patterned steel, which the symbols float in front of. At the foot of the screen you can see neon blue and pink flames dancing.
- The lower value symbols are the card suits – the spades, clubs, diamonds and hearts. The higher value symbols are the fire, lightening, water and leaf, and the Lion, Wolf and Eagle. The Lion pays out the best at 250 coins for five in a payline.
- Look out as well for the Flame girl – she is the wild symbol and substitutes for all others except the scatter.
- There are no less than SEVEN MINI FEATURES in the base game, and they can also appear in the Free Spins bonus round.
- The Free Spins round comes with 15, but a further 15 can be re-triggered.
- Flame slot is playable from 15p up to £150 per spin.
Flame Slot – How It Works
Ok, so this game is all about hitting those mini-features and triggering the free spins for more chances of winning big. Here are the features:
Cross-Flare – You’ll see flames shooting up the reels to activate the right to left paylines – giving you pays both ways!
Flare-Up – More flames shooting up indicate that wild multipliers of 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x and 10x have been activated.
Fire Whirl – Flames shoot up to cover up to five reels. When this happens, any instance of a high value symbol – lion, wolf or eagle – that becomes engulfed in flames will give a payout of up to 20x.
Live Embers – More flame trickery here, as embers burn and set fire to the low value hearts, clubs, spades and diamonds, turning them into wilds.
Spontaneous Combustion – The leaf, water, fire and lightening symbols are set fire to and transform into the higher value lion, eagle or wolf.
Wild Inferno – You need at least one wild to land on the reels to trigger Wild Inferno. Every wild that pitches on the reels for this one will get you one re-spin. Further wilds during re-spins will turn entire reels wild as well!
Firestorm – This applies to the 3 middle reels – when flames rise up for Firestorm, any wilds and bonuses on these reels combine to create a Wild Bonus symbol which can replace all others.
And now to the Bonus Round …
Free Games Feature
You need to land three bonus symbols anywhere on the reels to set up 15 free spins. There is a re-trigger for the bonus round which can mean up to 30 free spins in all.
The exciting part is, the mini-features are triggered more frequently in the bonus round leading to top-notch payouts.
How To Win at Flame Slot
So, it’s all about the Mini Features here – there’s a lot to get your teeth into, but which are going to drive the big payouts? By way of a summary, here are our tips on how to win big on Flame slot.
- Flare Up Mini Feature – This looks like a pretty tasty one if you’re into your multipliers. There is a 10x multiplier available in this feature if you get lucky.
- Fire Whirl Mini Feature – Speaking of multipliers, this one looks tempting too. There is a chance of landing a 20x multiplier if one of your low value symbols transforms into a lion, eagle or wolf.
- 30 Free Spins – Of course, always keep your eyes peeled for those scatters – 3 and 3 again are going to set you up with 30 free spins, plus more mini-features than you can shake a stick at!
- Play Responsibly – Remember to always play safely – this is a medium to high variance game and it may not always feel like paying out. Save your cash for another day if it’s not working out for you.
- Play at a Recommended UK Slot Site – You can find a recommended NextGen casino in our list of the best slot sites UK. These are all UK licensed and reviewed by our team.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
This is a nice little slot from NextGen. It’s not on the blockbuster level of King Kong Fury, but we love all the mini-features that keep the gameplay rolling in the base game. We’ve hit the free spins round a few times and had some fairly large payouts, though nothing as high as 1,000x. But it seems to be there for the taking if you’re willing to stick with it.
If this doesn’t take your fancy then there are plenty more exciting releases in March and April 2018. If you haven’t already done so, take a look at Yggdrasil’s madcap Easter Island, or Play n Go’s brilliant House of Doom.