A high-volatility, 95.67% RTP disco-rocker with 4,096 ways-to-win across 6 reels and 4 rows. Comes with two Free Spins bonus rounds that deliver unlimited Free Spins and up to 66x multipliers. Hard as nails!
Danger High Voltage Slot RTP and Review (Big Time Gaming)
MORE ABOUT DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE SLOT
Released in May 2017, Danger! High Voltage continued Big Time Gaming’s streak of highly volatile games that come with massive payout potential and appeal to slot streamers and thrill seekers.
This game is based on the disco-rock anthem of the same name by the Electric Six – also featuring blues artist Jack White! It is available to play at all Big Time Gaming Casinos.
Since High Voltage came out of course we have seen even more extreme volatility from BTG in the form of White Rabbit and the much-loved (and hated) Bonanza!
As you will find if you play this game it’s going to be tough on you, but if you stick with it and hit a lucky streak, it can reward you in bucket loads of cash.
Some Key Facts About Danger! High Voltage Slot
- DHV is a 4,096 ways game that pays left to right on adjacent symbols to form paylines.
- It comes with four premium, high paying symbols – a Taco Bell (from the song, right?) at 1.5x for six in a row, a disco ball, a bell and the highest paying skull at 25x for six in a row.
- There are two Free Spins bonus rounds – a High Voltage Free Spins round and a Gates of Hell Free Spins round – both with re-triggers available.
- DHV can be played from 20p up to £500 per spin.
Danger! High Voltage – How It Works
This definitely looks and tastes like a Big Time Gaming slot – the graphical style, the music and the massive volatility are all in play, so buckle up!
The backdrop to the reels is a disco dancefloor of course, with flashing lights in all colors.
The base game itself is pretty simple stuff, but there are two Wild events to look out for that can boost your wins.
Wild Fire – A four-high Stacked Wild that pitches on reel two or five only and substitutes for all other symbols in a payline except the scatter.
Wild Electricity – Another Stacked Wild on all four rows, that again pitches on two or five, but with the added bonus of a 6x multiplier on all associated wins.
Two Free Spins Bonus Round – YOU CHOOSE!
The bonus round gives you a choice of two free spins paths to pick from. You’ll need to land three scatters (a heart and crown with a My Desire ribbon around it).
These are your options:
Gates of Hell Free Spins – 7 FREE SPINS and a random symbol designated as the Sticky Wild for the duration of the feature. This symbol will stick if it lands on reels 2, 3 or 4 during your spins.
If you can land a Sticky Wild on EVERY spot on one of these reels you’ll earn yourself an extra 3 free spins.
Watch out because re-triggers are available here too to give you up to 19 Free Spins.
High Voltage Free Spins – 15 FREE SPINS during which the High Voltage Wild pitches STACKED on reels two and five. It comes with multipliers of 11x, 22x, 33x, 44x, 55x or 66x!
You can re-trigger in the High Voltage round with three more scatters indefinitely for unlimited FREE SPINS.
How To Win At Danger! High Voltage Slot
Ok, so we all know that it’s down to luck, right? Of course it is. And it would be irresponsible of us to tell you there are ways to MAKE this game pay out. Because there aren’t. But before we go, let’s just take a look at the paths that lead to those big payouts, so you can be ready when it comes.
- Base Game Action – Take a minute to work out that whilst the main payouts come in the Free Spins rounds with an avalanche of multipliers and freebies, you can still pick up a few in the base game. Look out for the 25x skull and the stacked electric Wilds with 6x multipliers to help you.
- Choose Your Bonus Round – It’s not often you get to choose your own bonus round, so think carefully. For our money, the High Voltage is the better of the two, for 15 FREE SPINS and up to 66x.
- Turn up the Volume! This is a disco-rocker with a proper soundtrack that probably cost a small fortune to license. You might as well enjoy it!
- STAY CALM! – Like all High Volatility slots, DHV can drive you a bit mad when you go through a dry run. Take a break or change games if you start getting heated! The bonus game can take a long time to trigger.
- The Best Big Time Gaming Sites – The Slot Buzz have found the best BTG slot sites for you to play at – choose from our listing.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
We have heard mixed opinions on DHV from Big Time Gaming – some slots players love it, others hate it. It really depends on your experience – many have lost their marbles trying to hit those out-of-reach payouts, so tread carefully when you play this one, and choose a suitable stake before you get started, then manage your bankroll.
Finally, a quick glance through the Big Win videos on YouTube tells you all you need to know about just how much fun this game can be. And if you like High Volatility slots then we also recommend White Rabbit from BTG.