The online cashback bonus is currently killing it in the UK! As the new millennium unfolded, UK players got their right to bet online under regulations set by the UK Gambling Commission.
UK players have enjoyed casino bonuses and slot games for 20 good years. The online gambling culture has developed drastically over time. Nowadays, slot sites found a way to transmit casino sensations even behind the screens!
Casino Cashback Bonus: Ultimate Guide for UK Slot Players
You can browse these slot sites to find a cash back bonus, or even better – you can effortlessly find them at the SlotBuzz, as most of the slot sites featured there have these lucrative rewards on offer.
Keep reading to find out about wagering requirements and how to get max cash from these cashback offer bonuses.
What Are Cashback Casino Bonuses?
Cashback bonuses are VIP programs online casinos introduced for high rollers for their loyal deposits. While brick-and-mortar casinos offer free meals, dinners, and other treats on the house as an appreciative sign for playing at the casino, online casinos promote cashback bonuses as a virtual VIP alternative to slot bonus lovers.
The cashback bonus is a reload bonus – typically meant for existing customers. Every player who lost their deposits at the casino gets a percentage back. This cashback bonus percentage usually varies between 5% – 20%. Some online casino cashback might offer a higher cashback percentage.
To claim such a casino cashback deal, you must have at least a week-long history of depositing at the casino.
The cashback casino bonus comes in many forms. Although it’s usually meant for regulars, the cashback bonus can come in a welcome bonus form, too. The casino cashback welcome bonus is equal to deposit bonuses because it will require players to make their initial deposit (from your bank account, not bonus money) to qualify for the bonus cashback.
Other times you will find it as a single bonus offer or a deposit bonus with a cashback money offer. However, there are two types of cashback bonuses. One is based on the amount you’ve lost, whereas the other is based on the bets you’ve made.
As opposed to no deposit offers that come upon registration, the casino cashback bonuses require a deposit. Players must make their initial deposit (from your bank account, not bonus money) to qualify for the bonus cashback.
The cashback casino bonus comes in many forms. It can be a single bonus offer or a deposit bonus with a cashback money offer. However, there are two ways of getting cashback bonuses.
- Based on the lost deposits
- Based on the bets you’ve made
How Do Cashback Bonuses Work?
Casino cashback offers have a simple scheme. Every cashback offer has a predetermined percentage. The casino calculates the cashback amount you get based on the lost deposited money over the weekend, week, or month. You can calculate the online casino cashback bonus as stated below.
Estimating the cashback bonus based on the money you’ve lost is easy. You divide the cashback bonus percentage with the lost deposited money. The product is the percentage you receive.
The other cashback bonus is calculated based upon the number of spins or wagers you made throughout a given time. For example, assume you’ve spun the reels on slot games 7 days in a row, wagering £100 every day. If the slot site is offering a 10% cashback on your wagered money, you will get £70 back.
How to Claim a Cashback Bonus at Slot Sites?
As a player, your fundamental rule before claiming a bonus is reading the bonus terms and conditions. However, to claim a cashback bonus, you must be a VIP player or get it as a daily, weekly, or monthly offer.
- If it’s a daily cashback bonus, you should simply opt-in for the promotion and wager some money. At the end of the day, you will get real money back into your casino account.
- The same drill goes for a weekend or weekly offer. Regular players who lost money on casino slots will get a certain cashback based on their losses. This means that these promotions are good for both rookies and high-rollers alike. If a player made it through the weekend, they are entitled to their cashback bonuses.
- Some online casinos automatically transfer the maximum cashback sum you earned over the promo time without you having to do it manually. Usually, cashback casinos will transfer the money to your casino account, and after the processing time, you can cash out your real money award.
- You can get the casino cashback bonus as part of a VIP program. To get the cashback offer, you must become a member of the VIP scheme and rank higher to get a better cash reward.
The cashback bonuses are one of the ways that the latest slot sites use to compel players to try out their slot games. Casinos offer cashback bonuses to attract a larger audience and increase popularity.
Benefits of Claiming Casino Cashback Bonuses
The benefits of the cashback offers are not tremendous unless you’re a high roller. Some online casino cashback offers have corresponding deposit match bonuses where you can profit. Some statistics say that high rollers with a good max bonus match earn the same amount as a common player in a month. Keep reading to find out how you can benefit from claiming the casino cashback offers.
- Second Chance – You’ve visited a slot site, started gambling, and lost all of your money. You now get 10% back that you can either cash out or use to get your losses back – a second chance!
- Low/No Wagering Requirements – Cashback casino bonuses typically come without or with small wagering requirements. Most casino cashback rewards don’t have a wagering requirement attached to the bonus. However, always reread the bonus terms.
- Meeting the T&C in a Jiffy – You are not obliged to wait and reach a limit as with typical wagering requirements of other promotions. You will either be able to withdraw your cashback instantly, or you will have to fulfill insignificant playthrough requirements.
The bottom line, cashback bonuses are the current trend in the gambling industry, and they’re always worth claiming as you’ve got nothing more to lose – you’ve already lost it!
Cashing Out Bonus Funds
To cash out any bonus funds you got from a casino, whether a cashback bonus, welcome bonus or free spins, you will have to meet their wagering requirements. Now, half of casino cashbacks have no requirements whatsoever, but the other half do.
By meeting these requirements, you will become eligible for withdrawals from the casino site. To get the max cash bonus amount, you must ensure you followed the bonus terms. If everything is in line, contact customer support, and require bonus funds cashout.
Cashback Bonus Wagering Requirements
Any cashback offer has specific wagering requirements; however, we can single out a few general ground rules. The wagering requirements you’ll come across for cashback rewards will typically range between 5x-10x. Also, the bonus funds must be entirely wagered before cashing out the awards.
Finally, make sure you always gamble responsibly. Note that it all starts with a bonus spin, then a minimum deposit, and max cash, then a loop. Note that the bonus spins and deposit offers exist for you to enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Best Casino Cashback Offers?
There’s not one offer that we can single out as the best one, as they constantly change among slot sites. However, most UK slot sites seem to be a go-to destination when players want high casino cashback rewards.
What are the Best Cashback Casinos for UK players?
There’s not a single casino that’s best for cashback rewards, but you can visit the SlotBuzz and find more than a dozen casino sites with these rewards on board.
What Casino Games Can I Use My Cash Back Bonus On?
Cash back bonuses are typically not limited to any casino games whatsoever, and most of the time, you’ll have freedom of choice! You can choose between the latest slots, a live casino, table games, etc.