Wild Heist at Peacock Manor RTP and Review (Thunderkick)
ALL ABOUT WILD HEIST AT PEACOCK MANOR
Thunderkick’s new releases are always something to look forward to. This Scandinavian software studio is at the peak of its game right now, with high volatility slot releases like Pink Elephants, Falcon Huntress, and Flame Busters among the finest of the previous year.
We’re thrilled that Thunderkick’s game, Wild Heist at Peacock Manor, was made available exclusively at Casumo Casino.
Here’s the scoop…
Wild Heist is a high-variance game with a Victorian crime theme and characters who resemble characters from a twisted Sherlock Holmes story!
The game’s core features are Mystery Features, which introduce Wilds to the reels and a bonus round in which you must choose from a deck of cards to choose which feature you will receive. There’s also a re-trigger and additional cards to pick from.
Let’s find out more …
Some Key Facts About Wild Heist at Peacock Manor Slot
- This is a five-reel, three-row slot with seventeen fixed paylines that pay out for matching symbols from left to right.
- Wild Heist, like every other Thunderkick slot we’ve seen, has fantastic visuals and a smooth gameplay.
- The cards 10 through Ace are the low-value symbols. The narrative characters who resemble criminals and detectives are the better paying symbols. The girl sitting on a crimson backdrop is the highest paying, paying off 17.5x for five in a payline.
- The Wilds are what you’re actually searching for — there are two 1×3 wilds (a Golden Peacock and a Stacked set of Wilds). There are also seven more wilds, each of which pays 20x for five in a row.
- Keep an eye out for the scatter symbol, which might activate your free spins round.
Wild Heist, like all Thunderkick slot games, may be played for anything from $0.10 to $100 each spin.
Wild Heist at Peacock Manor Features and Bonus Round
Let’s start with the base game wild features …
Wild Reels – As many as three reels can turn wild for a Wild Reel Spin.
Random Wilds – Up to 7 symbols are randomly transformed into wilds.
Walking Wilds – When Walking Wilds are active, re-spins occur and Wilds move one step to the left after each spin.
And now to the Bonus Round …
To enter the bonus round, you must land three or more scatters. You’ll be given a certain amount of spins to begin with, but you’ll have to choose three cards from a deck of 11 that are face down on a table to choose which features will be included with your spins.
Extra spins, a multiplier, a mystery feature, or one symbol morphing into a wild symbol for the spins are all possibilities.
During the bonus round, you can get more scatters to set up another card selection, which will add more features to your bonus round. During free spins, players can choose up to four extra cards.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
In the previous 12 months, Thunderkick has set the bar very high, and Wild Heist will have to go a long way to equal the likes of Pink Elephants in our opinion. At first sight, this appears to be a terrific release, with excellent visuals and a fun bonus round in which your free spins are enhanced by benefits decided by your card selection. What makes this game so intriguing is the potential for an 8,483x maximum payout! You’ve done well if you even get close.
However, you’ll need to spend some time in the bonus round to truly uncover the riches here, which won’t be easy – but with some fun Wild Mystery elements in the main game, this one keeps you entertained while you wait for that big win!