Wild Swarm Slot RTP and Review (Push Gaming)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WILD SWARM SLOT
If you haven’t heard of Push Gaming yet, now is the moment! With titles like Blaze of Ra, Fat Rabbit, and the high volatility slot Tiki Tumble, this London-based slot provider has been making waves in the industry in the previous 12 months. The latter, in particular, has created some fantastic large win videos and is a huge popularity with slot streamers.
Wild Swarm, a bee-themed high volatility slot with generally excellent production qualities, a pick-me game with cash rewards, free spins, and lots of sticky wilds to enjoy, is Push Gaming’s release that came out on June 19, 2018.
Though it doesn’t have the same high variance as a game like Tiki Tumble, Wild Swarm appears to have the potential for some big wins, especially if you can activate the Swarm Mode feature, in which any wild that lands during a free spins round sticks for the duration, increasing the chances of some decent payouts.
Let’s learn more…
The Wild Swarm Slot’s Most Important Facts
- Wild Swarm is a 5-reel, 4-row, 20-payline slot game that pays out similar symbols from left to right.
- The RTP is a respectable 97.03 percent, with a medium-high volatility.
- The graphics and animations in Wild Swarm are superb, as they are in other Push Gaming games. The reels are placed against a wooded backdrop, with a beehive at the top of the screen and a Hive meter to the right that plays a vital role in the game.
- The cards, from Jack to Ace, are the low-value symbols, while the purple and white flowers, a honey pot, and a queen bee, as well as the Honey Dollar, are the high-value symbols (30x for five in a row).
- There are two kinds of wilds in the game: a conventional wild in the basic game and a sticky wild in both Free Spins rounds.
- The Hive is the scatter symbol, and three or more of these will activate the free spins round.
- Wild Swarm may be played for anywhere from 20c and $100 each spin.
- Wild Swarm is playable from 20c to $100 per spin.
Wild Swarm Base Game Feature
It’s all about hitting the Fee Spins and Swarm Mode features in this game. There is, however, a Pick-Me Bonus game that can be found in both the base game and the free play round, with various rewards available in each.
A chest symbol must appear anywhere on the reels to activate the Pick Feature. There are five hives to choose from, each with a different prize — free spins, multipliers, a Swarm Boost, or quick access to the Swarm Mode feature.
If you get lucky and activate the Pick Me game during free spins or Swarm Mode, you’ll get not only up to 5 free spins, but also Shifting Wilds (each sticky wild moves one position to the left) and Expanding Wilds (one sticky wild expands to occupy a full reel).
Free Spins Round
Landing three or more scatters on the reels will provide you with free spins – three will give you seven, four will give you ten, and five will give you fourteen. During the bonus round, all wilds that land are sticky until the game concludes.
More Free Spins and Sticky Wilds in Swarm Mode
In the base game, beware of bees falling on the reels. When they do, a Wild Honey sign is left behind as they fly up and into the hive. To the right of the reels is a Hive Meter, which raises as more bees fly into the hive. The Hive explodes when it reaches 5 and a bee falls on the reels, initiating the Swarm Feature.
NOTE: The Pick Feature can also activate the Swarm Mode.
You’ll get 10 free spins and additional sticky wilds in Swarm Mode. The Hive is re-set with a level of 2, 3, or 4 if your spins run out.
How to Succeed in Wild Swarm
So, of course, all slots are games of chance, and obtaining one to pay out requires no skill! But, as a reminder, these are the key elements to keep in mind when hunting down those huge gains.
- Look for scatters to generate up to 14 free spins with sticky wilds in the Free Spins Round.
- The Honey Dollar is the highest paying symbol, paying 30x for five in a payline and 600x for a full screen display!
- Swarm Mode – There’s little question that when the huge win videos start appearing on YouTube, they’ll come from this feature — seek for as many sticky wilds as you can to help generate the massive win lines.
- Play responsibly – Always bet sensibly and carefully manage your cash; if the game is rewarding you today, take a break and return tomorrow!
- Play at a Licensed Casino – Choose from our selection of Push Play casinos, all of which are licensed and regulated to provide safe, secure, and fair gaming.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
Many slot players consider Push’s Tiki Tumble to be a classic. So, how do you feel about Wild Swarm? Is it able to reach the same altitudes? This one may not have the same high volatility levels as the previous slot, but the Swarm Mode has the ability to provide you with some adrenaline-fueled thrills. It also has a nice vibe to it, with some wonderful graphical images and super-smooth HTML 5 action, as well as soothing music. We expect it to be a popular slot this summer and maybe for a long time afterwards! If you decide to play it, keep an eye out for the Swarm Mode and the sticky wilds, which are where the huge winnings may be found.