Tiki Fruits Slot RTP and Review (Red Tiger Gaming)
THE TIKI FRUITS SLOT IN DETAIL
When Red Tiger Gaming introduced its amazing Laser Fruit machine in 2018, it substantially raised their popularity among slot fans. This game looks more like a Big Time Gaming product, with expanding reels that generate over 60 million ways to win and a top payout of 10,000x.
It demonstrates that Red Tiger is more than we first anticipated… So it appears with their next release, Tiki Fruits, a cluster-pays slot.
If you’ve played the classic NetEnt game Aloha! Cluster Pays or the more current Lost Relics, you’ll be familiar with clusters. Rather than neighboring symbols in a regular payline, you often need to hit clusters of 5 or more of the same symbol. It’s a pleasant twist from the traditional 5×4 setup, and when the graphics are this good and there are some cool extra features, these games are always worth a look.
Let’s learn more about the Tiki Fruits slot machine…
- Tiki Fruits is a slot machine with an 8-reel, 10-row layout. To win, you must land clusters of 5 or more symbols after each spin. These can be categorized as vertically or horizontally adjacent.
- The game is located on a tropical beach and has translucent reels with a combination of fruits such as cherries, oranges, watermelons, and grapes, as well as premium fruit machine symbols such as triple 7s, diamonds, stars, and bells.
- Clusters can be as large as 31 or more in number. When you land a cluster of this size, the premium symbol pays out 777x.
- The cascading symbols feature kicks in here, when the low-value symbols are eliminated following a successful spin and new ones appear in their place.
- Keep an eye out for the Coconut symbol, which will award free spins if 5 or more appear on the reels to fill the bonus meter.
- Tiki Fruits is a slot machine that may be played for $0.20 to $40 per spin.
Fruit Bars Feature
Fruit Bars may be found on the right-hand side of the screen. When a group of low-value symbols lands, the matching bar on the right will fill up faster. When it’s finished, the symbols are completely gone from the reels.
As a result, there is more room for premium symbols, which means more chances to win.
As long as you have consecutive winning spins, this will continue. Any dry spin resets the meters, and you have to start over.
The Coconut Bonus meter is located at the top of the Fruit Bars meter. You will be allocated a random amount of free spins if you fill this by landing 5 or more coconuts.
The Fruit Bars function is still available while your free spins are active, but the bars do not re-set between dry spins. This means you’ll be able to create more premium symbol clusters and earn more money.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
This is another intriguing diversion from Red Tiger Gaming, along with some fantastic gameplay. Its highest possible payout of 2,000x may be difficult to achieve, but the action is very consistent, as one would expect from a low – medium volatility title, and the cluster pays setup is always a welcome change of pace. If you’re looking for something unusual to do this summer, this is a good option.
At Casino Gods, you may play Tiki Fruits.