With a 96.9% RTP, this is a high-volatility ‘pay both ways’ space-slot. This six-reel slot has completely stacked wild reels with re-spins, up to five-fold multipliers, and 117,649 ways to win! You may bet as much as $2,500 every spin!
Starquest Slot RTP, Review and Recommended Slot Sites
STARQUEST SLOT DETAILS
It’s also a high volatility slot, which means you may have to wait a long time for the large rewards – it’s better suited to high rollers who can afford to fund a dry period while pursuing the huge jackpots, though it can still be played for as little as $1 per spin.
The game is set in space, with a towering planet and brilliant stars providing a background to the translucent reels – the features are limited, but the shifting reel sizes and potential for landing stacked wilds keep you focused.
White Rabbit and Danger! fans, rejoice! If you’re a fan of High Voltage, Startquest is a must-try.
Starquest’s Most Important Facts
- This game is powered by Big Time Gaming’s MegawaysTM engine. There are six reels in all, with the number of rows on each varying from two to seven depending on the spin.
- When similar symbols fall on neighbouring reels, the slot pays out from left to right and right to left.
- With this dynamic in action, the greatest number of winning combinations that may be made in a single spin is 117,649!
- Gemstones (green, blue, and red) and the Starquest emblem (SQ) are the high-value symbols, paying out 15 times for six in a row.
- Low-value symbols, such as cards nine through ace, are also included.
- There is only one Wild symbol in this game, a female space explorer who appears completely stacked on the middle reels — more on that later.
- The Wilds have multipliers of up to 5x and the trigger re-spins when they are piled.
- You may bet anywhere between $1 and $2,500 every spin.
Starquest – How It Works
The game’s setup appears to be straightforward; don’t be put off by the shifting reel sizes; you’ll get used to it shortly.
There is one feature in the game that you should be aware of, and it works as follows:
The Wild Symbol in this slot is a female astronaut who appears stacked on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5. She does a five-symbol count.
She also has up to 5x multipliers, and if you land more than one stacked wild reel, the two multipliers are added together (for example, 2x PLUS 3x Is a 6x multiplier).
A stacked wild reel also initiates a re-spin in which the reel is retained and your multiplier is increased by one. When more stacked Wilds land on the other reels on successive spins, this might happen.
5x is always the greatest multiplier.
There are no Free Spins bonus rounds here; just re-spins and multipliers are available.
What Is The Best Way To Win At Starquest?
This is such an easy game, yet there’s really just one way to win large. But, as a quick recap, here are some things to keep an eye out for when playing Starquest.
- Stacked WILDS – When playing Starquest slot, these are your best buddies when it comes to winning. Be ready for the female astronaut to appear anywhere on reels 2 to 5, so be prepared!
- MULTIPLIERS – Yes, those multipliers are what will get you the highest payouts — 5x when you land two or more Stacked Sticky Wilds with re-spins! That’s a HUGE DEAL!
- Remember, this is a MEGAWAYSTM slot, which means it pays both ways and provides you more opportunities to win than most other slots. Of course, the volatility is… EXTREME!!! Yes, high volatility means you’ll have to do a lot of dry spins before you hit it big. So be cautious, choose a stake that is appropriate for your balance and budget, and avoid chasing losses. Leave it for a bit if it isn’t working out.
- Top Big Time Gaming Slot Sites – Try our list of the best Big Time Gaming slot sites if you’re seeking for a new place to play this game. All of them are controlled and licenced.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
Starquest will appeal to fans of Big Time Gaming since it performs just as one would expect from a high volatility MegaWaysTM slot. It doesn’t have as many features as the Bonanza video slot, but it does its job with the multipliers and re-spins. Just tread lightly!