ABOUT PLANET FORTUNE SLOT
Play’n Go introduced Planet Fortune slot in January 2018. This game looks great, with ‘retro-futuristic’ graphics reminiscent of a 1960s sci-fi film, with ray-guns and a tin-can robot.
It’s all very Buck Rogers. The characters names are Astro Adam and Extragalactic Eve! That’s right. While you spin the reels for prizes, these guys are out looking for new planets and stars.
All in all, this game offers some interesting features, albeit the huge variance may make it difficult to chase big victories.
In the regular game, reels stick together to generate mega-sized symbols, while in the bonus round, sticky wilds travel one reel to the left with each spin until they fall off the edge.
With a top payout of 2,500x, it’s worth a shot. Let’s learn more about Planet Fortune.
Facts about the Planet Fortune Slot
- This is a 5 reel game with 40 fixed paylines.
- The game has nine basic symbols. The low-paying symbols are the nine to ace cards, while the high-paying symbols are the two diamonds and our two main protagonists, Adam and Eve! Adam will pay 18.75x for five in a row.
- Each symbol stacks 2 to 4 symbols high on the reels.
- A Wild symbol (the robot) replaces all others and pays 62.5x for five in a row. The wild also scatters.
- This is a high variance game with a low RTP of 95.5%, so don’t anticipate any favours! This one will be challenging.
- Planet Fortune has a $0.20 to $100 per spin range.
How Planet Fortune Works
So, the main game is straightforward here – not many winning spins and you’re going for the first feature, Magnetic Mayhem.
In the base game, two or three reels will cling together during a spin. Then adjacent symbols form 2×2 or 3×3 mega symbols. Except the wild, these can be any symbol.
That concludes the base game.
You want the Robot Revolution Free Spins game. This requires three or more Robot Wilds to activate.
You only get 10 free spins. They can’t be re-set!
Because the sticky wilds are sticky throughout the free spins, they can be used to retrigger the round. They stay throughout the round, but move left with each spin, until they reach the end of their row!
During your free spins, you can keep adding wilds to the reels and perhaps hit the 2,500x jackpot!
WIN AT PLANET FORTUNE
This is a tricky little number to unlock a decent win. The base game wins are few and few between, therefore the bonus round is vital. There is no hidden code to uncover the large winnings! But we can provide you a five-point checklist for chasing those wins.
- We’re hoping the reels stay together to form 3×3 blocks of Adam and Eves. These are the top-paying symbols (wilds do not count).
- Remember that the wild robot pays out 62.5x for five consecutive victories, so he might offer you enormous wins while forming a payline.
- Sticky Wilds in the Free Spins Phase — All the big wins in this game seem to be loaded up into the Free Spins round.
- So strive for three Robot Wilds in the base game, and then as many wilds as you can in the Free Spins round. Then sit back and watch them all stroll over the reels, paying out big!
- Keep an eye on your bankroll. If you’re not careful, it’ll eat your bankroll in no time. If things aren’t going well, take a break and come back later!
- We’ve compiled a list of the greatest CA slot sites for you to select from. See which of our reviews include Play’n Go slots.
TheSlotBuzz gives Planet Fortune a 10 for style. We adore the artwork, animations, and character names. The payout formula was challenging, as expected from a high variance slot game. We advise you to play Planet Fortune with a little bankroll and a low risk to avoid dry spells.
If you enjoy high variance games, we suggest you try Play n Go’s latest release, Gold King.