REVIEW OF GOOD FEATHERS SLOT
So Blueprint took a detour from milking the Megaways cash cow to provide us this feature-packed gangster slot with a tribute to Martin Scorcese’s fantastic 1990 mafia film.
Cascading winnings and a great progressive trigger technique are used to build up the huge money extra features that follow after the main game in Good Feathers, which has the same cartoon flair as NetEnt’s Jack Hammer. Good Feathers is a Blueprint slot, and if you like their work, you’ll enjoy it. The volatility is rather high, with the possibility of a payoff of up to 10,000x for a successful gambler.
Let’s look at it more.
Symbols, Gameplay, and Pay Tables
Good Feathers is set in 1930s New York, with violin cases loaded with machine guns and first-generation Italian-Americans carrying weapons in their pockets and donning caps and braces.
There are 20 paylines with 5 reels and 3 rows to land identical symbols on. A handgun, a dagger, and two black and white mafia birds with weapons are among the low-value items. In the premium level, there are more Mafioso figures, including a black-feathered one, a dame, and (of course) the Birdfather himself, who looks like Brando in The Godfather with his huge cigar. For five on a payline, he and the wild will both pay out 25 times.
This is a cascading winnings game, which means that winning symbols are eliminated after each winning spin and replaced with new ones. The procedure is repeated until there are no more victories.
Features of Good Feathers
Starting with the random Birdfather bonuses that may be triggered at any time in the main game, there’s no shortage of feature action here. There are three of them:
- Fly By Wilds: Keep an eye out for the assassin gangster who flies across the screen, shooting down symbols and turning them into wilds as he goes.
- Egg Bombs: On the reels, eggs are flung, creating explosions and resetting the reels with a GUARANTEED WIN.
- Stork Wilds: On the reels, a stack of wilds appears.
The Briefing Room additional feature is available in addition to the regular game. To activate this feature, you must win four times in a row — after each successful spin, a meter to the left of the reels illuminates with another FBI badge. You’ll get one of five characteristics once you’ve lighted all four candles. It is possible to wager for a new one if you don’t like what you obtain.
Picking doors will let you free the mafia birds from their jail cells. Each one reveals a monetary reward. If you land a poster, you’ll advance to the next level and win more rewards; if you land a siren, the games will be turned up!
- Warehouse Bonus: Choose one of the available suitcases to uncover a cash surprise. Accept the prize of a chance for a new suitcase and maybe a better deal.
- Free Spins with Scarbird: Get 5 free spins on an improved reel set with additional wilds. At the end of the round, you may select from the bags to reveal a free spins re-trigger or the game’s termination.
- Free Spins with Infeathergration: Get 8 free spins on improved reels with stacked wilds. At the end of the game, choose between two playing cards to show either Good Cop and a re-trigger, or Bad Cop and the game’s end.
- Free Spins at the Crime Scene: This is the big one – 10 free spins with a progressive multiplier of up to 20x. Get three more free spins by landing FBI credentials.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
This is a fantastic slot in every way. We enjoy a game with a lot of features, and that’s precisely what you’ll find here. So, despite the high variation, there’s always something going on and there’s never a dull time. The huge winnings in the Briefing Room bonus rounds are locked within the free spins features, so keep an eye on the FBI badge meter in the main game and aim for four consecutive wins to activate the upgraded reel settings.