EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FORTUNIUM SLOT
Steam Tower was released by NetEnt in 2015. Microgaming is introducing its own Steampunk game with Fortunium, a slot that has generated a lot of buzz since it was introduced at the ICE tradeshow in London in February.
For those unfamiliar, Steam Punk is a style of Science Fiction novel or film set in historical eras in which steam power, rather than modern technologies, is at the foreground. It’s often connected with Victorian England or America’s Wild West.
Fortunium, a slot from MG, released on June 20th, 2018. Maximillian and Victoria are two characters that are attempting to make a killing in the city of Fortunium.
Because the reels and rows are set up 5×5, the game looks to have been created for mobile play, particularly in portrait mode. It includes several interesting features, such as a Win Booster that lets you to boost your bet to enhance your chances of striking greater winnings.
There are also a lot of Mystery Symbols and Mystery Reels, as well as Free Spins.
Let’s look at it more.
Fortunium’s Most Important Facts
- Fortunium is a 5×5 reel slot with 40 paylines.
- The game has a mild volatility and, like other Microgaming slots, there is no official RTP, however we estimate it to be around 96%.
- The Steampunk concept lends itself nicely to slots, and there is a lot of beautiful artwork here — the reels are set against a backdrop of alchemy and steam engines. On a mobile device, the slot looks fantastic in portrait orientation.
- The card suits — Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs – are the low-value symbols.
- Airships, treasure chests, plasma rifles, and the two main protagonists, Maximillian and Victoria, are the premium emblems. These two symbols are the most valuable, and they appear stacked on the reels.
- Keep an eye out for the Wild, which may replace all other symbols except the scatter.
- When Mystery Symbols land in Fortunium, they turn into any other symbol at random.
- The game may be played for anything from 10c to $125 each spin.
Features of the Fortunium Slot
Featured Mystery Symbols
This is a straightforward feature in which each mystery symbol that appears on the reels transforms into a different game symbol. It might be a low, a high, or a wild sign.
Feature of the Win Booster
This is a unique way to spice up an MG slot. With Win Booster, you may enhance your stake by 50%. When you do, a Mystery Symbol that appears on a spin can only be a premium symbol or a wild.
Feature of Free Spins
You’ll earn 10 free spins if you land 3, 4, or 5 scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. You can also receive MYSTERY REELS here if you land 3 scatters, 2 mystery reels if you land 4 scatters, and 3 mystery reels if you land 5 scatters.
Only Mystery Symbols appear on a Mystery Reel, and as they land, they morph. This is the only method to get three entirely wild reels.
NOTE: If you land another scatter during the free spins round, you will receive an extra free spin.
This isn’t a bad-looking MG slot — the steampunk theme is visually appealing. The features are basic, and this game will not appeal to people who like a slot with a lot of them. The mystery symbols in the regular game can help you win big, and the Win Booster feature is fun, but if you truly want to get lucky with Fortunium, opt for the free spins round and wild reels.