EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT RABBIT SLOT
Push Gaming has sprung into the high volatility slot game market since the debut of Tiki Tumble and Fat Rabbit, with numerous huge win videos from their games broadcast by the streaming community and their next release widely anticipated.
Push was very much a run-of-the-mill slots company with a number of low-medium risk titles before these two games hit the market. They’ve seen the light, much like its competitors Big Time Gaming, Thunderkick, and Red Tiger, and are now creating slots with genuine winning potential.
One such game is Fat Rabbit. It not only has a lot of huge prizes to give away, but it’s also a lot of fun to play and looks the part. It’s all about free spins and wilds, as it is with most high risk slots.
Let’s learn more…
Setup for the Fat Rabbit Game
Fat Rabbit is a 5-reel, 5-row slot machine with 50 fixed paylines that pay out for matching symbols on consecutive lines from left to right. The game may be played for as little as C$0.25 and as much as C$100 each spin. It has a return on investment (ROI) of 96.45%.
The reels are set against a backdrop of a farm with fields, silos, and barns, with cartoon graphics.
Symbols for the Fat Rabbit Game
The card suites Spades, Clubs, Diamonds, and Hearts are the four low-value symbols in the game. There are also four premium symbols: hay bundles, buckets of water, a furious dog, and a farmer who appears to be similarly upset.
The farmer pays out 20 times for five consecutive wins, whereas the dog pays out 16 times for five consecutive wins.
The Rabbit, of course, is the crucial symbol to keep an eye out for, since it is worth 20x if you get five in a row. He acts as a stand-in for everyone else. There is no dispersion.
There is also a Carrot Wild that may be used in place of all other wilds save the Rabbit Wild.
Characteristics of the Fat Rabbit
In Fat Rabbit, there are two things to look out for:
- Harvest Feature – A tractor drives over the reels as they are spinning, eliminating current symbols and replaces them with wild carrots.
- Free Games Feature – If you land the Rabbit AND the Carrot on the same spin, the Free Spins feature will be activated. You get 5 FREE SPINS to begin with, and the Wild Rabbit appears throughout the round.
- Your hungry rabbit will walk across the reels and chew on any carrot that lands anywhere on the reels. A carrot is added to the meter when this happens.
- The Wild Rabbit expands to a larger 2×2 symbol when the meter reaches FIVE, and extra FREE SPINS are added to the reels. The game goes on.
- You’ll keep adding carrots to the meter, and when it reaches five, you’ll get extra free spins and the Wild Rabbit will grow to the next level — 3×3, 4×4, or 5×5 for a full screen.
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
Fat Rabbit is a straightforward game. In the regular game, there isn’t much to write about, but in the free spins round, things can become really interesting if you go on a run with landing carrots – just ask anybody who has pushed to a 4×4 Fat Rabbit symbol. Naturally, like with any high-variance slot game, be wary about losing a lot of money soon. This slot, like the Rabbit, may eat through your balance quickly and with little reward!
You may play Fat Rabbit at any of the Push Gaming casinos on our list.
Do you want to play another high-variance white rabbit game? Try out BTG’s White Rabbit – another monster with massive potential payouts!