THE DIAMOND MINE SLOT IN DETAIL
Is there anyone who hasn’t played a Megaways™ slot from Big Time Gaming slot in the previous 12 months? Since the unholy trinity of Bonanza, White Rabbit, and Danger high voltage!, it’s been a long time. BTG has been dubbed the world’s most talked-about slot provider because of their high voltage.
However, you may not be aware that they have recently licensed their famed game engine to Blueprint for the development of new very high volatility monster games. We’ve already seen Irish Riches Megaways™, and now it’s time for Diamond Mine.
Your cascading reels, free spins round, and multipliers that go up to infinity as long as you keep winning in the bonus round are all present and proper. Even the idea is familiar: instead of gold (like in Bonanza), you’re mining for diamonds.
The cartoon designs, which don’t have the same charm as, say, White Rabbit, are possibly the sole negative. Anyway, let’s get started and learn more…
- Diamond Mine is a 6 reel Megaways™ game in which each reel may include up to 7 symbols, resulting in 117,649 ways to win.
- The game takes place in the Wild West, in a Diamond Mine with Red Rocks and Cactuses (obviously).
- Spades, pick axes, lamp, diamond, and a cheerful looking miner with a gold nugget in his hand are the lesser value symbols, while the premium symbols are spades, pick axes, lamp, diamond, and a cheerful looking miner with a gold nugget in his hand.
- Six diamonds in a row on neighboring reels pays out 50 times.
- Keep an eye out for the dynamite stick, which serves as the Wild symbol, replacing all other symbols except the scatter.
- The bonus round, where you can win a lot of money and get a lot of free spins and multipliers, is where you can win a lot of money.
- The game may be played for anything from C$0.20 to C$100 each spin.
Cascading Reels are featured on the Diamond Mine slot machine.
Diamond Mine, like all other Megaways™ games, employs the Cascading Reels feature to increase the number of wins. All symbols in a winning line are withdrawn from the reels when a winning spin is finished, and fresh ones drop down to replace them. As long as fresh victory lines are established, the process will continue.
Symbols of Mystery
Keep an eye out for TNT barrels that depict Mystery Symbols. When these symbols fall to the ground, they morph into other symbols, forming winning lines.
Round of Free Spins
Keep an eye out for the scatter symbol, Sacks of Gold. The bonus round is triggered when four or more of them appear on the same spin. You start with 12 free spins and get an extra 5 for each additional scatter.
In the bonus round, there is also a multiplier. This multiplies by 1 for each cascading win you acquire. When you’re in the middle of a cascade run, there’s no limit to how high this number may go, so big winnings are possible.
During the bonus round, you may earn more free spins by hitting scatters on the four separate reels above the main reel set. For every three scatters, you’ll earn an extra five free spins, and for every four scatters, you’ll get ten!
THE VERDICT OF THE SLOT BUZZ
Diamond Mine Megaways™ is based on the same engine as the popular BTG slots. There are a lot of parallels between this and Bonanza, notably the wild banjo soundtrack. Remember that this is a high-variance game that may pay out massive amounts while also driving you insane with hundreds of dry spins, so select your bet carefully.