ALL ABOUT AGE OF GODS RULER OF THE SKY SLOT
The latest slot in Playtech’s Age of Gods series was released in April 2018. This time, they take inspiration from the Greek story of Pegasus, a winged pony who flew over the air.
This is yet another lovely game with fantastic artwork. It’s also quite basic – there aren’t a lot of options. The stacked wilds (Pegasus himself) are the feature of this game, as they can fill all five reels for a 1,000x top payoff.
The scatter also activates a free spins round with infinite re-triggers. In this round, the Pegasus emblem will also occur more frequently.
Because this game is part of the Age of Gods series, there are four Progressive Jackpots to be won, with payouts ranging from seven figures to tens of thousands of dollars!
Let’s learn more…
Key Facts About Age of Gods Ruler of the Sky Slot
- Ruler of the Sky is a 40-payline slot featuring five reels and four rows.
- The game is centered on the mythological figure of Pegasus and includes stunning artwork, with intricate, golden reels set against a backdrop of blue skies and passing clouds.
- The cards, numbered 9 through Ace, are the low-value symbols.
- A Greek soldier’s helmet, a harp and a vase, and a Greek temple are the premium symbols, and five of them will award you a 400x multiplier.
- Of course, keep an eye out for Pegasus, the wild symbol, as he can appear in stacks on ALL reels and can pay out 1,000x for five in a row. In the free spins round, Pegasus appears more frequently.
- Symbol of the game Scatter symbols appear on the second, third, and fourth reels. To start the free spins round, you’ll need three or more symbols.
From 40c to $2000, you can try your luck with this game.
Ruler of the Sky Slot Free Games Feature
In this game, the Mighty Pegasus Free Games feature is where it’s at. Not only do you get 5 free spins to start, but you also get limitless re-triggers and extra Pegasus wilds to help you win even more.
The game logo is the scatter, and it must appear on reels 2, 3, and 4 at the same time to activate the free spins round. Keep your fingers crossed for additional Pegasus wilds to add to your collection, and remember that the more Pegasus wilds you have, the better your chances of landing five in a row for the incredible 1,000x payoff.
Age of Gods Progressive Jackpots
Ruler of the Sky, like the other games in Playtech‘s Age of Gods series, features four Progressives that can be triggered at any time during the game. Power, Extra Power, Super Power, and Ultimate Power are the names of the jackpots.
When the jackpot game is activated, you will be presented with a screen containing 20 coins from which you can choose at random. To win the jackpot, you must reveal three identical jackpot icons.
Keep an eye out for the Ultimate Power Jackpot, which is the largest and has the potential to pay out seven-figure sums.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Fans of the Age of Gods slot will appreciate this game, despite the fact that it is a little easier than the others in the series. There really is only the Pegasus stacked wilds and the free spins features to look out for in the main game. There are also Progressives, which are a significant draw in of itself, particularly the Ultimate Power, which can pay out a lot of money. Give this a try if you prefer your slots to be basic and well-designed.
Legacy of Egypt by Play n Go is another current ancient-themed slot that we suggest.