Wild Swarm Slot RTP and Review (Push Gaming)
ALL ABOUT WILD SWARM SLOT
If you haven’t heard of Push Gaming before then it’s time you did! This London-based slot supplier have been making waves in the industry in the last 12 months with games like Blaze of Ra, Fat Rabbit and the high variance slot, Tiki Tumble. The latter in particular has produced some awesome big win videos and is a big hit in the slot streaming community.
The next release in Push Gaming’s catalogue is Wild Swarm, due out on 19th June 2018, a bee-themed medium-high variance slot with typically classy production values, a pick-me game with cash prizes, free spins and plenty of sticky wilds to enjoy!
Though Wild Swarm doesn’t come in at quite the high variance level of a title like Tiki Tumble, it does feel like there are some big wins to come from this slot, particularly if you can trigger the Swarm Mode feature in which any wild that lands during a free spins round sticks for the duration, pushing the chance for some decent payouts.
Let’s find out more …
Key Facts About Wild Swarm Slot
- Wild Swarm is 5 reel, 4 row and 20 payline slot game – paying out left to right for identical symbols.
- The variance is medium-high and the RTP a decent 97.03%.
- The visuals in Wild Swarm – graphics and animations – are excellent, as they are for all Push Gaming titles. The reels are set against a backdrop of a woodland scene with a bee hive at the top of the screen and a Hive meter to the right which plays an important part in the gameplay.
- Low value symbols are the cards – Jack through to Ace – and the premium ones are the purple and white flowers, a honey pot and a queen bee, and the highest value, the Honey Dollar (30x for five in a row).
- Look out as well for two types of wilds – a standard in the base game, and a sticky wild in both Free Spins rounds.
- The scatter symbol is the Hive – three or more trigger the free spins round.
- Wild Swarm is playable from 20c to $100 per spin.
Wild Swarm Base Game Feature
Really, this game is all about hitting the Fee Spins and Swarm Mode features. However, there is also a Pick-Me Bonus game that features in both the base game and the free play round, with different prizes on offer in each.
To trigger the Pick Feature you must land a chest symbol anywhere on the reels. There is a choice of five hives to pick from, behind each is a prize – either free spins, multipliers, a Swarm Boost or instant access to the Swarm Mode feature.
If you are lucky enough to trigger the Pick Me game during free spins or Swarm Mode then not only are up to 5 free spins available, but also Shifting Wilds – in which each sticky wild moves one place to the left – and Expanding Wilds – in which one sticky wild will expand to fill an entire reel.
Wild Swarm Free Spins Round
Free Spins are triggered by landing three or more scatters on the reels – 3 gets you 7 spins, 4 gets you 10 and 5 gets you 14. All wilds that land during the bonus round are sticky until the round ends.
Swarm Mode – More Free Spins and Sticky Wilds
Watch out for bees landing on the reels in the base game. When they do they fly up and into the hive, leaving behind a Wild Honey symbol. There is a Hive Meter to the right of the reels- it increases as more bees fly into the hive. Once it has reached 5 and a bee lands on the reels, then the Hive explodes, triggering the Swarm Feature.
NOTE: The Swarm Mode can also be triggered in the Pick Feature.
Swarm Mode gives you 10 free spins and more sticky wilds. Once your spins run out, the Hive is re-set with a level of 2, 3 or 4.
How To Win at Wild Swarm
So, of course all slots are games of luck, and there is no skill to getting one to pay out! But by way of a re-cap, here are the points to look out for when chasing down those big wins.
- Free Spins Round – look out for those scatters that can trigger up to 14 free spins with sticky wilds.
- Top Paying Symbol – The Honey Dollar is where it’s at with 30x for five in a payline and 600x for a full screen show!
- Swarm Mode – When the big win videos start showing up on You Tube there is no doubt that they’ll come from this feature – look out for landing as many sticky wilds as you can that will help drive the big win lines.
- Play Responsibly – Always gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll carefully – if the game is paying out for you today, take a break and come back tomorrow!
- Play at a Licensed Casino – choose a Push Gaming casino from our list of sites, all licensed and regulated to be sure you get safe, secure and fair gaming.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
Tiki Tumble from Push is already a classic in many slot player’s eyes. So, what about Wild Swarm? Does it reach the same heights? Well, this one might not have quite the same high variance levels of that slot, but it still has the potential to give you some adrenaline-fuelled thrills in the Swarm Mode. It also has a great feel to it, with some lovely illustrated graphics and really smooth HTML 5 gameplay, with a relaxing soundtrack behind it too. We reckon it will be a popular slot for this summer and maybe a long time after! If you choose to give it a spin, keep your eyes out for that Swarm Mode and those sticky wilds which are where you will find the big wins.