Tiki Fruits Slot RTP and Review (Red Tiger Gaming)
ALL ABOUT TIKI FRUITS SLOT
Red Tiger Gaming significantly boosted their profile amongst slots fanatics when they released their epic Laser Fruit slot in 2018. This game, which offers expanding reels that create over 60 million ways to win and a top pay out of 10,000x reads more like a Big Time Gaming release.
It shows that there is more to Red Tiger than we initially thought … and so it appears with their next release, the cluster pays slot, Tiki Fruits.
If you’re familiar with the classic NetEnt game, Aloha! Cluster Pays, and the more recent, Lost Relics, then you’ll know how clusters work. Typically you need to land groups of 5 or more of the same symbol in a cluster rather than adjacent ones in a traditional payline. It makes a nice change from the standard 5×4 set up and when the graphics come like this with some decent added features, it’s always worth a spin on these games.
Let’s find our more about Tiki Fruits Slot …
- Tiki Fruits is played on an 8 reel by 10 row grid. To win, after each spin, you must look to land clusters of 5 or more symbols. These can be grouped as adjacent to one another vertically or horizontally.
- The game is set on a tropical beach, with transparent reels where the symbols are made up of a mix of fruits – cherries, oranges, watermelons and grapes, as well as a set of premium fruit machine symbols like triple 7s, diamonds, stars and bells.
- Clusters can grow to as many as 31 or more in size. The premium symbol gets you 777x when you land a cluster this big.
- The cascading symbols feature comes into effect here where after a winning spin, the low value symbols may be removed and new ones drop in their place.
- Look out as well for the Coconut symbol which will trigger free spins when 5 or more land to fill the bonus meter.
- Tiki Fruits can be played from $0.20 to $40 per spin.
Tiki Fruit Slot Features
On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see Fruit Bars. When a cluster of low value symbols lands, then more of the corresponding bar on the right will be filled. When it is completed, so those symbols are removed entirely from the reels.
This creates more space for premium symbols, and therefore bigger win potential.
This continues as long as you have consecutive winning spins. Any dry spin means the meters are all re-set and you start again.
At the top of the Fruit Bars meter you will see the important Coconut Bonus meter. If you fill this by landing 5 or more of the coconuts, then you will get assigned a random number of free spins.
Whilst your free spins are running the Fruit Bars feature is still active, except the bars do not re-set in this case between dry spins. This means you have more potential to build premium symbol clusters and bigger wins.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
This is another interesting diversion for Red Tiger Gaming, with some excellent gameplay. It’s top potential payout of 2,000x may be very hard to hit we feel, but the action is pretty steady, as you would expect from a low – medium variance title, and the cluster pays set up always makes for a change from the norm. A nice slot if you fancy something different this summer.