A SNOW WHITE-THEMED SLOT GAME WITH 20 PAYLINES, MEDIUM-HIGH VARIANCE AND UP TO 2,535X TOP PAYOUT. COMES WTIH 7 (OF COURSE) BONUS FEATURES, TONS OF WILDS AND RE-SPINS. LOTS OF FUN!
Quickspin’s ‘flagship’ game launch for 2018 is Dwarves Gone Wild and is due for release in June.
The Scandinavian game studio have been making quite some noise in the lead up to this release, even publishing a video featuring Quickspin game producer, Mark Smith, talking about what players can expect from the game.
We will have more details about Dwarves Gone Wild in the coming weeks, but for now, here are the key points:
- Dwarves Gone Wild is, unsurprisingly, based on the tale of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
- The game has 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines.
- There are SEVEN features in the game, including Wild Reels, Free Spins, Multipliers, Throwback Wilds and Spreading Wilds.
- The base game also includes a Mystery Feature.
- There is also a Collection feature where points are collected and stored even if the player drops out of the session and returns later.
The idea of collecting points that save over to your next session is something Yggdrasil have brought into their up-coming release, Vikings Go To Hell (where they are referred to as Rage Points). Looks like this could be a trend in coming months as slot suppliers look for new ways to keep players coming back to their games.
We don’t have any details on the RTP or Variance of this game yet, but we will publish them as soon as we do.
In the meantime, here’s a promo video showcasing what’s to come, including some pretty nice animations of Dwarves running across the reels!
Want to play now? Check out list of casinos with Quickspin Slots.