A madcap Norse slot with high variance and a very tasty 97.3% RTP (and hit frequency of 19.64%). The star of the show is a mad man called Bork – he is an expanding Wild and can fill 3 reels in the Free Spins round to create big wins.
Bork the Bezerker RTP and Review (Thunderkick)
MORE ABOUT BORK THE BEZERKER SLOT
This Thunderkick slot game has been revamped and is scheduled for re-release in the first week of March 2018. Its full title is now Bork the Bezerker Hack n Slash Edition and it comes with a BIG expanding wild feature.
Fans of the original game (first released in 2014) will be pleased to see the original artwork and much of the gameplay remains the same. Like all Thunderkick Slots its barking mad and loads of fun.
If you didn’t catch the original you need to know that this game features a mad-looking cartoon Viking or caveman (or something) called Bork, and he invests his time in saving the sea maiden from all manner of monsters, ghouls and serpents.
All you need to do is work out how he can help you to unlock the riches in this game – largely though triggering those Free Spins and Expanding Wilds.
To begin, here are some important facts to know about this slot.
Some Key Facts About Bork the Bezerker Slot
- This is a 5 reel game with 20 fixed paylines, with payouts from left to right.
- There are seven basic symbols in the game – weird looking patterns (Norse code?!) make up the low value ones, and hideous creatures the mid-range ones (a pitchfork-wielding monster gives you 25x for 5 in a payline), and the top paying one – the sea maiden (pays out 50x for 5 in a payline).
- Look out as well for the Bonus Symbol (another creepy monster) – he will act as the scatter and trigger up to 20 free spins.
- And then there is Bork himself – the Wild. He expands when he completes a payline on the middle reel. He also substitutes for all others except the bonus.
- You can try this game from $0.10 up to $100 per spin.
Bork the Bezerker Slot – How It Works
Ok, so you’re ready to take this one for a spin? The base game is nice and easy, though it’s a high variance number so don’t expect too many wins.
Your best opportunity outside the Free Spins or Expanding Wilds is the sea maiden symbol – she will give you 50x for five in a row. So keep an eye out for her.
There are two simple features to look out for:
Expanding Wilds – In the base game the Expanding Wild can only occur on the middle reel (number 3). When Bork lands here, if he completes a winning payline then he will expand to fill the whole reel – called a Wild Reel.
Free Spins Bonus Round – You’ll need to land at least three of the scatter (bonus) symbols to trigger the free spins. How many you get depends on how many scatters you land:
- 3 Bonus Symbols: 10 Free Spins
- 4 Bonus Symbols: 15 Free Spins
- 5 Bonus Symbols: 20 Free Spins
In this part of the game Bork can land and create a fully Wild Reel on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels on EVERY spin.
This creates HUGE win opportunities of up to 2,100x on each spin.
NOTE: It’s exciting to watch this part of the game because the Expanding Wild activates before the final reels have come to rest – so you KNOW you have a winning spin, but until the final reels stop you don’t know how much it is – just keep your fingers crossed for those top paying symbols, or better still more expanding wilds!
How To Win At Bork the Bezerker
This game has a pretty decent 97.3% RTP and 19.64% hit rate. It’s good to know, but of course, there is nothing you can do as a player to affect these figures. Instead, just follow our five step plan to help you get the most fun out of this video slot.
- 50x Top Paying Symbol – In the base game and bonus round a 50x top paying symbols is pretty nice. So watch for the sea maiden at all times – she signals big win opportunities.
- BORK going BEZERK – Of course he is the star of the show – without the Expanding Wilds there wouldn’t be much to this game. Remember, you need him to land on reel 3 in the base game to work his magic, and reels 2, 3 and 4 in the Free Spins round.
- Maximum Free Spins – Look for FIVE scatters to get the maximum out of the bonus round. That’ll give you 20 FREE SPINS with the chance of Expanding Wilds on the middle reels
- HIGH VARIANCE – Stay Calm! – This slot has a variance on the high side of medium so be ready for some slow times before any big payouts. There’s lots to enjoy but if it’s not working for you, then take a break!
- Play at a Ca Thunderkick Slot Site – We’ve checked out the best Ca Thunderkick Slot Sites for you – choose one of these from our list to play this, and other Thunderkick games.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
This is a pretty simple game – it’s not jam-packed with features like Pink Elephants or Flame Busters – but it is great fun nonetheless. Although it’s a high variance game you can still enjoy it on a relatively small budget if you play at $0.10 per spin. Remember, there is up to 2,100x per spin up for grabs when things really hot up in the free spins round, so set your sights on hitting that.