We are living in an era where we work, study, and do everything else online. Hence, online payments are a crucial part of our everyday lives. They simplify the way we shop and pay for utilities, enabling us to do all this from the comfort of our sofa. As time goes by, more and more payment methods are available, some offering better services than others. Nevertheless, we’ve got an opportunity to use online banking for entertainment purposes, too, as we can use various online methods to fund our online CA slot sites. All slot game lovers would agree – having just the right payment method available is the real deal maker.
Webmoney Slot Sites 2021
About WebMoney Slot Sites in Canada
If you are a Canadian who resides in the UK or anywhere else, you’ve got plenty of payment services to pick from. And when it comes to online casinos, the choices are there, and we just have to find the best one. Naturally, the best online casinos are the ones that offer you as many banking options as possible. And whilst some payment methods are more known than others, the top online casinos have recognized the quality of the WebMoney service, and they now offer WebMoney payments. WebMoney Transfer is a global payment settlement service that was founded in Russia in 1998. WebMoney Europe Ltd was granted an FCA license nearly two decades later, which only speaks of its reliability and growth. If you like online gambling but haven’t heard of WebMoney yet, we’re about to change that.
The Pros and Cons of Using WebMoney at New Slot Sites
The online gambling industry has been expanding for a long time now, and its peek doesn’t seem to have happened yet. As the online gambling scene grows, new slot sites are a rather common sight. Given that the industry is now more competitive than ever, online casinos rush to provide better services to their gamblers. Today, online casinos accept WebMoney as a payment service, and slot enthusiasts should be thrilled. WebMoney casinos are headed in the right direction, and we can only hope that the rest of the online casinos will follow it too.
Advantages of Using WebMoney
WebMoney is a reliable payment method mainly used in Russia and Eastern Europe but expanded on the global market over time. Nowadays, the advantages of being part of WebMoney casinos are simply endless, as the WebMoney payment method makes funding your casino account a hustle-free experience.
- Multiple WebMoney Accounts – You can pick your preferred type of WebMoney account, given that the WebMoney system offers you various services and limits. Moreover, you can choose to grant the company your personal details to obtain the Formal account. However, you can opt-in for Initial and Personal accounts that you can use to fund your online casino account without disclosing your personal information.
- Expansion – WebMoney casinos are there as proof of the expansion of WebMoney’s service. WebMoney casino sites are predominant in Canada in the past few years, even though the service was initially only available for European countries. Today, WebMoney online casinos accept Canadian Dollars too, and more casino sites are being added to the list of establishments that accept WebMoney.
- Safety & Security -All WebMoney transactions are being processed securely, and no matter whether you are in the process of making WebMoney deposits or withdrawals, you can rest assured that the transactions are completely safe. That being said, no online casino will be able to see your bank account details, as WebMoney users are granted anonymity.
We are all aware that privacy is barely a thing nowadays, but we’d like to keep what we have left of it. That is where WebMoney casinos come in handy, as we can easily keep our privacy while gambling online. Nevertheless, just because the casino is part of the list of casinos that accept WebMoney, it doesn’t mean that the particular online casino is your go-to gambling venue.
Disadvantages of Using WebMoney
Just like any other payment option, there are some disadvantages to using WebMoney as well. For instance, if you’re looking for a payment service that will not limit you in any way or one that you’ll be using all the time for small amounts, WebMoney might not be the right choice. These are the main disadvantages of using WebMoney:
- Fees – Unfortunately, there is a fee associated with WebMoney online transactions. For each transaction, a fee of 0.8% is calculated of up to CA$50. Moreover, if your bank charges you a fee for the bank transfers, too, you might end up paying a significant amount of money. However, the fee shouldn’t be an issue for those who simply want to try out the newest slot casino games and need a minimum qualifiable deposit.
- WebMoney Website Complexity- Even though the website is available in multiple languages, including English, navigating through WebMoney’s website is not the simplest of tasks. The Webmoney Keeper app, on the other hand, is easier to get accustomed to.
- Transaction Limits – For the high rollers whose online casino deposits are counting up to hundreds of dollars, WebMoney might not come through. WebMoney has a single transaction limit, so you’ll need to check whether your deposit money will fit within the limit.
Even though we can always find an online payment method that doesn’t charge a cent for banking with them, there probably will be other trade-offs we should be willing to make. That being said, if you were to select WebMoney, you’d be paying a fee, but your WebMoney casino games will be funded anonymously.
How to Deposit and Withdraw with WebMoney
Setting up a WebMoney account is your initial step before you can pick the WebMoney deposits option at your online casino. You’ll need to access WebMoney’s website and sign up by entering your phone number and relevant personal details. Once the verification process is done, your WebMoney account is ready for use.
In order to be able to make a WM transfer, you’ll have to be a part of one of the casinos that accept WebMoney. Today, more casinos than ever are WebMoney casinos. Therefore, you shouldn’t have an issue finding your best online casino.
Slot Site Deposits
Before you decide to sign up at an online casino, you should make sure to check whether the venue is a WebMoney casino, i.e., whether WebMoney is an available method for depositing. Once you’ve made sure of that, you should log in at the WebMoney casino and proceed with your payment. Following is a step-to-stop guide on how to make a deposit at WebMoney Casinos.
- Log in at the online casino.
- Make sure to know your WebMoney ID Number.
- Navigate to the Banking section of the online casino.
- Select WebMoney as a payment method.
- Enter your deposit amount and the necessary details.
- Confirm the amount.
And that’s it! In only a couple of seconds, the best WebMoney casinos will have your funds ready for you!
Cashing Out Winnings at Slot Sites
WebMoney users are probably familiar that while WebMoney deposits are allowed at most Webmoney Casino sites, some Webmoney Casinos don’t allow WebMoney withdrawals. However, if you’ve signed up at an online casino that allows you to cash out using WebMoney, these are the following steps you’ll most likely need to take:
- Log in to the online casinos’ account.
- Navigate to the Cashier section.
- Pick WebMoney as your preferred online payment service.
- Choose the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
- That’s it! Now it is processing time!
It is important to know that withdrawing money might be a lengthy process, given that it takes several confirmations and clearing out protocols. Nevertheless, everyone should remember that even though the payment method is the same, the cashing-out steps might vary from one online casino to another.
New WebMoney Slot Sites 2021
Many online casinos, including the 2021 new slot sites, are adding WM Transfer LTD to their list of available banking methods – and with a good reason. Top WebMoney Casinos have already implemented both WebMoney deposits and withdrawals for gamblers from Canada, the UK, and many other countries from Eastern Europe. Gambling transactions are part of every casino page, and whilst having other payment services available is important, WebMoney lovers know exactly what they are looking for.
Webmoney online casinos offer their players a safe, secure, fast, and anonymous way to fund their favorite casino games. All you need is to have your WebMoney login details ready, and regardless if you decide to use your WebMoney Visa card, debit card, or any other Webmoney Online bank service that Webmoney offers, you’ll be able to play with your deposited amount instantaneously!
WebMoney Online Casino Bonuses
Every gambling site requires players to transfer money in order to become eligible for a deposit bonus, casino free spins bonus or any other kind of deposit slot bonus. Even though WebMoney, just like most payment methods, doesn’t impose minimum allowed deposits on their own, online casinos require a minimum deposit for gamblers to qualify for free spins or matched bonus offers.
Furthermore, there are online casinos that have WebMoney casino bonuses – meaning that if you decide to fund your online casino account through WebMoney, you become eligible for deposit bonuses, such as casino free spins or extra chips. However, before withdrawing, you should pay attention to the wagering requirements imposed by the casino. The wagering requirements must be cleared before you can cash out your bonus winnings!
Mobile Casinos that Accept WebMoney
More and more mobile casinos grant players a deposit bonus for signing at their casino through their mobile app. And this is great news for all Webmoney online casino players, given that they can use the WebMoney Keeper mobile application to place a deposit without directly using their bank account, credit, or debit card.
Safety & Security of WebMoney
Safety and security are our main criteria when we talk about payment methods. The Best Webmoney Casinos are what they are today, only because they have followed the following rules:
- Respect the player’s privacy
- Use SSL encryption technology
- Many identification numbers
If you’ve signed up at any WebMoney online casino, you can rest assured the following safety points have been thoroughly followed.
Privacy – No casino can get ahold of the personal banking details of the gambler who is depositing or withdrawing through WebMoney, guaranteeing them anonymity.
SSL Certificate – The SSL certificate prevents your personal data from being stolen or misused in any way.
Transaction limits – The transaction limits of WebMoney come in handy and are proportional to the Gamble Responsibly policy of most casinos.
Alternatives to WebMoney
The availability of many payment methods is what makes a gambling venue a good one – just because someone enjoys slot games doesn’t mean that they’d never want to try the jackpot games at the casino. Therefore, the best casinos offer you various banking methods, including Skrill, Revolut, and PayPal.
Skrill – Jackpot City Casino is an example of a Canadian Skrill casino that enables you to bank using the e-wallet Skrill.
Revolut – LeoVegas Casino is yet another great Revolut online slots site, which allows you to bank with Revolut using Canadian dollars.
PayPal- Spin Casino and 888 Casino Canada are the most known PayPal gambling sites for Canadian players. PayPal is the most commonly used online method on a global scale, making it a great fit for gambling venues as well.
Each payment option comes with its own pros and cons, and it is up to you to decide which one fits your needs the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get free spins if I deposit through WebMoney?
Yes! By depositing through WebMoney, you become eligible for all casino bonuses unless stated otherwise.
Is WebMoney legal in Canada?
Yes! WebMoney is a legal and available online payment method for all Canadian residents.
How do I know if an online casino accepts WebMoney?
You can look for the list of Canadian online casinos that accept WebMoney, or you can check the Banking section of the casino you have in mind in order to find out whether the casino accepts WebMoney.